When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Voice Season 13

Message 41 of 292

@ASTRAEA wrote:

@nyadrn - Were you in Manhattan when that bomber accidentally almost blew himself up, at the Port Authority terminal? Were you impacted by heightened security?

@ASTRAEA  Yes we got in Sunday and that happened Monday am   We don’t usually  go to the Port Authority so that was no issue but traffic was backed up for a long time so we stayed away from that area.  They did a good job moving things along.  Thankfully it was one person who mostly injured himself with only minor injuries to a few other people.  

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 292

@catwoman500 - I hear ya! This season has been topsy-turvy. I never expected Chris and Jon to be out so soon. At least Davon got through to the semi-finals. Brooke is the only one of my early picks to make it to the finals. Chloe and Addison have always been among my favorites, but I had no idea that they would take off the way they did. I believe that their coaches did a great job of selling them to the fans, also.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 292

@MaVolta, I agree that it's better to have each coach represented in the finals. Also agree with you that the ladies (Jennifer and Miley) looked so nice again last night!

This season sure put me in my place as my top 3: Chris, Jon, and last night, Davon were all sent packing. Wow! I have never done this badly at choosing a winner. HA!

Now I'm just hoping Brooke or Chloe wins the whole thing. My money would be on Chloe, but I'm pulling more for Brooke.

I loved all of the "Sing for the Save" performances because I knew the songs!

Also enjoyed the performance by the veteran Voice artists.

Hard to believe it's almost over!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 292

@nyadrn - Were you in Manhattan when that bomber accidentally almost blew himself up, at the Port Authority terminal? Were you impacted by heightened security?

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 292

@MaVolta wrote:

@nyadrn wrote:

@catwoman500 @MaVolta @ASTRAEA  

I enjoyed your comments. I am on my yearly sister trip to NYC and only saw part of the show but loved Addison and Brooke is larger than life.  Pretty sure The top four will include Chloe Addison and Brooke.  ❤️❤️❤️  but we will see!

@nyadrn - Have fun in the city!!

Thank you.  We are 😍

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 292

Yea! Chloe, Addison, and Brooke were all voted safe. I'm really disappointed that Noah didn't get the 4th spot for Team JHud. I like to see each coach represented in the finals, and Noah had been doing really well. It looked as if the country vote might split, but then the votes shifted more to Red. He has done very well, though.  

I suppose Miley can still have some bragging rights to having two former and one current team member in the finals. It probably has served Chloe and Addison well to have been stolen or saved. They may not have broken out the way they did had they all remained on Team Miley, so maybe she did them a favor.

I'm looking forward to the finals now, and hope one of the girls will win the trophy. Go Girls!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 292

@nyadrn wrote:

I enjoyed your comments. I am on my yearly sister trip to NYC and only saw part of the show but loved Addison and Brooke is larger than life.  Pretty sure The top four will include Chloe Addison and Brooke.  ❤️❤️❤️  but we will see!

@nyadrn - Have fun in the city!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 292

@catwoman500 wrote:

12/11 show:

@MaVolta, Yes, I agree with you about the quality of the show last night! And didn’t Jennifer and Miley look lovely?

@catwoman500 - Yes, they did! and again on Tuesday night! They looked very glam!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 292

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 292

12/11 show:

@MaVolta, Yes, I agree with you about the quality of the show last night! And didn’t Jennifer and Miley look lovely?

I enjoyed Adam C’s “I’m Already There.” At times I heard A Kenny Rodgers sound to his voice.

Yes! Loved the duet with Noah and Chloe.

Davon with “Gravity!” OMG!

Keisha’s “What Hurts the Most” was outstanding and I enjoyed her duet with Addison.

Adam + Red = Pure country!

Chloe killed it! Wow! She is a force to be reckoned with for sure.

Brooke killed also!

I gave 10 votes to Davon, Brooke, Keisha, and Chloe, and 5 to Noah and Adam C.

I don’t want to watch tonight, but I will. Cat Sad

Kudos
Views