From festivals to better food, amusement parks are adding features for older adults. Take a look at what's new!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Voice Season 13

Message 91 of 292

@catwoman500 wrote:

I'mTOTALLY devastated! Cat Sad

How did Jon end up in the bottom 2? Adam had to be in the dumps having 2 of his team in the bottom 2, but to have Adam C. win the Twitter vote is beyond my thinking, especially after he screwed up Monday night!

IMO since the best 2 are now gone (Chris and Jon) why bother watching the rest? I have never had both my top choices go home this early!

I just am not going to be able to get over this quickly. At least I have Davon and Noah left as well as a few others I still like, but Chris and Jon were my shining stars. Cat Sad N.

I don't get it.   Davon was down in the bottom as well.  I can't understand it.   I agree on the performances. They are a nice addition to the show but really the show is the contestants.  Hard to gear up to want to watch. 😱

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 292

I'mTOTALLY devastated! Cat Sad

How did Jon end up in the bottom 2? Adam had to be in the dumps having 2 of his team in the bottom 2, but to have Adam C. win the Twitter vote is beyond my thinking, especially after he screwed up Monday night!

IMO since the best 2 are now gone (Chris and Jon) why bother watching the rest? I have never had both my top choices go home this early!

As far as he rest of the show went, Team JHud performed. What was with the "Diva" performance by Jen? She's supposed to be showcasing her team, not herself!

I liked Maroon 5's performance. They sounded great of course and I loved the cool graphics.

Team Blake's performance was fun and at least he wasn't being a Diva!

Enjoyed the Bellas from Pitch Perfect singing with the Top 12.

I meant to say on Monday night how nice Miley looked, but then last night she looked like a pink Christmas tree. OMG! Cat LOL

I just am not going to be able to get over this quickly. At least I have Davon and Noah left as well as a few others I still like, but Chris and Jon were my shining stars. Cat Sad N.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 292

Yes. Daevon was in the bottom as well and I thought he and Jon were two of the best.  Jon got beat out by Adam.  Really?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 292

Sorry to hear that; I liked him!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 292

ASTRAEA wrote:

@nyadrn - I didn't watch .. what happened?!

@ASTRAEA  Team Adam had two in the bottom and Jon went home.  Sigh

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 292

@nyadrn - I didn't watch .. what happened?!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 292

Well omg.  I am so sad after last night's vote.  

😭

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 292

@MaVolta wrote:

@nyadrn wrote: @MaVolta 

No, it's not just you. I spent the entire program wondering what happened to these people??? For the most part, the song choices and/or arrangements were awful. The singing was mostly done full throttle, or reaching for stratosphere notes that did little to enhance the musicality or interpretation of the song. That said, I believe that they all performed as they were coached.

@nyadrn - I think your assessment is spot on! They are trying to overthink it and over do it. 

I didn't vote, but my top three favorites for the evening were Keisha, Davon, and Chloe. 

@MaVolta  Well thats a relief. LOL.  I think the show is pushing the coaches really hard and so don't know why.  It has won all the Emmy's because people liked it.   Why ruin a good thing.  Anyway.  I am still with  Jon Davon and added Addison. Loved her performance last night.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 292

@nyadrn wrote:

@catwoman500 @ASTRAEA @MaVolta @h969372t

Ok. Is it just me? Tonight's performances were grade C.   Not one of my big nights for this show.  The coaches are trying too hard to come up with different versions of songs that sounded good in their orig version.   Their performances of the big songs show why they are not the big stars.  

Wow.  

No, it's not just you. I spent the entire program wondering what happened to these people??? For the most part, the song choices and/or arrangements were awful. The singing was mostly done full throttle, or reaching for stratosphere notes that did little to enhance the musicality or interpretation of the song. That said, I believe that they all performed as they were coached.

@nyadrn - I think your assessment is spot on! They are trying to overthink it and over do it. 

I didn't vote, but my top three favorites for the evening were Keisha, Davon, and Chloe. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 292

Between feeding raccoons for years, and having those 20 lb "elephants" pounding across my roof at night, and having cats for years, I'm not all that shocked by "things that go bump (or crash) in the night"! For me it was just a matter of WHAT fell. I'm much happier that it was a knicknack, than if they tried to walk on the window ledge with all the plants, and one of them fell .. would have been a huge mess!

Kudos
Views