Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The People's Couch

Message 1 of 6

@retiredtraveler wrote:

I just watched about 90 seconds of this show, out of curiosity, while channel flipping.

Absolute trash!!!! Dirty, suggestive, sophmoric comments. Added it to my list of why America is in permanent decline...........

Maybe it was a bad night...   ok probably not.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

I just watched about 90 seconds of this show, out of curiosity, while channel flipping.

Absolute trash!!!! Dirty, suggestive, sophmoric comments. Added it to my list of why America is in permanent decline...........

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@nyadrn wrote:
Have you ever watched this show? People watch and review actual TV shows

I'm aware of the show but have never watched - the ads & premise of the show have never attracted me enough to give it a try - rather, I've felt that I"d find the show a total waste of time (and annoying).  Who knows what I might think, if I actually gave it a try?!  Smiley Surprised   But I doubt I'll be doing that...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@ASTRAEA wrote:

Every once in a while I'll watch for 5 minutes or so, when TPC comes on after a show I've been watching. I find it an annoying, derivative of the shows they're "watching", and a stereotype of viewers .. the overly gay guys, the hot-to-trot grannies, the uber-ghetto Blacks/Latinos, etc.

Maybe it's good for the people who need "direction" on what they're "supposed to think" about reality shows. Really?!

It is everything you say.. but I only watched it last night because the first show they were talking about was The Voice... and they were actually pretty funny.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

Every once in a while I'll watch for 5 minutes or so, when TPC comes on after a show I've been watching. I find it an annoying, derivative of the shows they're "watching", and a stereotype of viewers .. the overly gay guys, the hot-to-trot grannies, the uber-ghetto Blacks/Latinos, etc.

Maybe it's good for the people who need "direction" on what they're "supposed to think" about reality shows. Really?!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

The People's Couch

Message 6 of 6
Have you ever watched this show? People watch and review actual TV shows