Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Texas Rising Has Arrived

Message 11 of 16

I'm not all that impressed. My feeling is that for the 2 hour show, only half of it was historically-based & illustrated the mores of the time, and the rest of it was "filler" .. like all the running around by those 2 young guys who both liked the girl in camp, and went to visit ones mother & found the thief instead. Gee .. after they'd horse whipped him & run him off .. they didn't mention what they'd taken time off to do .. find the mother & make sure she was safe!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 16

Watched it.  Interesting.  Costumes and settings very authentic.  Looks like the real action will be Tuesday nite.  I'll have to DVR it due to the Rangers game. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 16

I plan to watch it, looks good

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 16

Yes, I was just wondering when it would start. I missed the Sons of Liberty, I am hoping for a rerun of that and Wolf Hall.

hoc voluērunt
Gaius Julius Ceasar
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 16

Thanks for reminding us; I was beginning to confuse that with the Bill O'Reilly's series, "Legends & Lies .. The Real West"!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Texas Rising Has Arrived

Message 16 of 16

I first posted about this showClick link for original post in February and now, Memorial Day is finally here! Texas RisingClick for link for more info on Texas Rising premieres at 9 PM (EST) on Monday.  Been looking forward to seeing this. Anyone else going to tune in?

Kudos
Views
Replies