From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE VOICE PREMIER FEBRUARY 26TH 2018

Message 51 of 201

Wow this is my least favorite season yet 😓

I think the show has made a very clumsy attempt to ramp things up because of AI returning.  I have enjoyed very little in recent nights.  

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 201

Jordan Smith Voice alumni and his wife at the Kentucky Derby. So cute

https://www.facebook.com/jordansmithlive/posts/2028287274156624

😀

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 201

Sharane was one of my top 3 in the app, which is already locked, so it won't let me replace her. I guess it has to do with how they calculate scores, though I'm not in it for the game or score. It's too bad because she has a really good voice. I believe that she "messed" with her song so much that fans wouldn't buy it. She was 185 on iTunes while the others were well into the top 100.

At least I have Pryor and Britton, and they have a good chance to stick around to the finale!

I didn't care for the "entertainment" either. Can't believe the producers let them get by with the skimpy thong outfits and the camera shots of their, well, backsides! Isn't it supposed to be a G-rated show?! 

I loved Team Alicia, but not a good night for Team Adam. I wondered why he picked that song. It didn't work really well for that particular ensemble. 

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 201

5/1 Elimination show

My number 4 artist, Sharane, bit the dust last night so I’m still with Pryor and Christiana as my first and seconds, Brynn, Spensha, and Jackie V. as numbers 3, 4, and 5. Next would be Jackie F.

Didn’t like the entertainment last night as much as I did on last week’s elimination round. Janelle “something” was too weird for me and Team Adam just did not sound good to me. Rayshun sounded flat, Adam was “eh.” Jackie V. sounded the best in the group.

But Team Alicia sounded great!

For the “sing-off” between Sharane and Christiana, I thought Christiana was better. Guess the Tweeters did, too. N.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 201

Good recovery from last week, and they surely needed it! The fans picked much better songs. 

My favorites were Pryor, Sharane, and Britton (still my top 3) along with Jackie F and Spensha. 

Pryor singing Bob Seger was perfect for him. At the moment, it's selling #4 on iTunes. Britton is at #6. They are the only two in the top 10 at this time.

Jackie F really killed it with The Who's Love Reign o're Me. It has to be rare that anyone attempts to sing The Who songs.  I also liked Sharane's version of Hero which has been covered by many artists and always sounds much the same. Not so with Sharane. She added her own touch, maybe a little overdone, but I still give her credit for an excellent performance.

Rayshun was much better last night, so may avoid the bottom two. Brynn, Kyla, Christiana, and Jackie V had good performances, but do not stand out so much to me. Brynn seems to have a good following though. It will be up to the country vote to save Kaleb. His vocals just aren't that good, to me. 

I also have some concerns with Spensha. I really like her, but she needs to work on those softer, deep notes that sometimes tend to fall a little flat. She has beautiful tone and quality, and hits the bigger notes dead on. I hope she can stay on to work with Blake for a while longer.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 201

4/30 show, Top 11 Lives

I think the fans sometimes know how to choose a better song for the artists than the coaches! Great picks for last night’s performances!

Pryor is still my top pick. He was so good last night. He’s the total package.

Christiana, my second choice with Umbrella was a star!

Sharane was also a wow for me.

OMG Jackie F.! Such power!

Jackie V’s Strawberry Wine was sweet. A very good choice for her.

Brynn, not my favorite of her performances. Same with Spensha.

What a blast with Kyla!

Everyone seemed to love Rayshun last night. Maybe that will keep him out of the bottom.

Kaleb sounded like he is ready for the road.

Fun to find out Britton and Livia Faith are an item. I really liked her.

Not sure who is close to being eliminated tonight. Hard to tell with the mixed ages in the fan base.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 201

@ASTRAEA, maybe another day before the "reveal." N.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 201

@MaVolta, @catwoman500 - Think I should wait another day before "announcing" who they are?

I was surprised when I first heard these recordings, that the artist who was originally known for this song, wasn't my favorite. It's still a toss-up between the other 2 for me. But it may be slightly unfair to compare artists recorded so many years apart, because I think the recordings & backups have changed so much over the past 50 years.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 201

@ASTRAEA - That was fun and an interesting challenge, but I didn't recognize anyone. Artist 2 sounds almost identical to Artist 1. So surprised to see who they all were!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 201

@ASTRAEA, That was fun!

Without naming the performers, I knew #1 and #2, but not #3, and I liked them in that order. Can't say anything else until more people try it. Cat Very Happy N.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors