Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE VOICE PREMIER FEBRUARY 26TH 2018

Message 11 of 201

@nyadrn

@ASTRAEA

@catwoman500

I agree with you all. Sorry to hear that Alicia will be replaced by JHud next season. I sorta dread the thought of having two former AI stars for coaches who we all know have "been in their shoes". And speaking of shoes . . . back to shoe throwing again? . . . ughhh! But I really do like Adam and Blake, even with some of their silly stunts.

90 Day Fiance, that's a new one on me! I've never been into reality shows. The Voice has been an exception. I don't like America's Got Talent because some of the acts are just plain weird. Maybe I'll give Idol a shot next time. I'm in it for the music because I just love music and there aren't that many music shows except what I find on AXS-TV.

I did watch the first part of Billboard Awards, but not really my thing.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 201

Oh, good, glad Kelly is staying. That should be interesting though. Kelly's exuberance was complemented by Alicia's quiet thought processes, and they seemed to get along really well. Not sure how the two bombastic personalities are going to gel. Cat Surprised N.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 201

@catwoman500wrote:

Oh, darn, I'm going to miss Alicia! Jennifer's ego seemed to be too overpowering when she coached. Are there anymore changes in coaches? Assuming Adam and Blake will return...who is the 4th coach?

I never even heard of 90 Day Fiancée! N.

I agree on JHud.  Kelly is staying so she is the 4th judge. 

90 Day Fiancé is a pretty crazy show about people who marry people from other countries and all kinds of crazy problems but it is not a serious program.  More like Bravo shows.  

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 201

Oh, darn, I'm going to miss Alicia! Jennifer's ego seemed to be too overpowering when she coached. Are there anymore changes in coaches? Assuming Adam and Blake will return...who is the 4th coach?

I never even heard of 90 Day Fiancée! N.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 201

@ASTRAEAwrote:

@nyadrn - I prefer Alicia to JHud any day; seemed it was all about JHud when she was on the last time. I guess they're all encouraged to have their own shtick, but she seemed pompous to me.

Kelly Clarkson is hosting the Billboard Music Awards tonight .. anyone watching? I'll stick to PBS; there's a documentary about Louisa May Alcott, after "Little Women" tonight.

I'm not a fan of those fast romance/get married shows; I'd like to know how many of them actually stay together!

I might catch some of the Billboard Awards and some of the 90 Day Fiancée. That is not a serious show. Or at least I don’t think so.  Good for some laughs.  I doubt any of them stay married. 🤣

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 201

@nyadrn - I prefer Alicia to JHud any day; seemed it was all about JHud when she was on the last time. I guess they're all encouraged to have their own shtick, but she seemed pompous to me.

Kelly Clarkson is hosting the Billboard Music Awards tonight .. anyone watching? I'll stick to PBS; there's a documentary about Louisa May Alcott, after "Little Women" tonight.

I'm not a fan of those fast romance/get married shows; I'd like to know how many of them actually stay together!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 201

@ASTRAEA @catwoman500 @MaVolta  

I guess since it has won several Grammys they wanted to keep it fresh but something was just off.  Next season Alisha will be gone and JHud will be back. I will miss Alisha. 

😖

but guess what.  90 Day Fiancée starts a new season tonight. That is always good for some laughs. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 201

@catwoman500 - That's why I only watch intermittantly, and sometimes just listen from another room.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 201

@MaVolta, @nyadrn, @ASTRAEA, I agree with all of you. I'm almost glad this season is ending! I'm thinking it was the least talented season of them all. I know I'll be back for the beginning of the next season, but if things don't look like there is a change, I'll be saying, "Adios!" N.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 201

Given all of the negative comments made about this season, I sure hope that the producers rethink their strategy (if there is one). I don't think I'd make it through another season like this one. I'll watch the finale, but not excited about it by any means. 

This season, the coaches seemed "rushed" to fill their teams. They just didn't seem as picky as they had been in other seasons.  Maybe it was the grind of the auditions, or maybe the talent wasn't well vetted this time. Who knows? I hope they can fix it.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors