Honored Social Butterfly

Songland May 28th NBC. New Show

Find out more about the songwriting process in the SONGLAND studio May 28 on NBC May 

New show from executive producers Adam Levine and Dave Stewart. 

I am am so excited.  I hope it will be great!!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

Songland is an upcoming songwriting competition series on NBC set to premiere on May 28, 2019.[1] It will air on Tuesdays at 10 p.m. ET/PT following America's Got Talent until July 2nd. After a brief hiatus, the series will resume on Wednesday, August 14 at 9 p.m. ET/PT, airing weekly until September 11.[2] The show, produced in cooperation with the Universal Television Alternative Studio, Live Animals Productions, Dave Stewart Entertainment and 222 Productions, sets out to give undiscovered songwriters a chance to create a hit. Contestants are selected to work with producers and a well-known recording artist to release a song.[3]

Each week, producers Ryan Tedder, Ester Dean and Shane McAnally will team up with songwriters to create the next big hit to be recorded by a guest performing artist. [4] “Songland” is executive produced by Emmy Award-winning producer Audrey Morrissey (“The Voice”), director Ivan Dudynsky, Eurythmics co-founder Dave Stewart, Chad Hines, and multi-Grammy-winning recording artist and Maroon 5 lead singer Adam Levine. Josh Gummersall will serve as producer along with Ryan Tedder. The concept was devised by Stewart, Morrissey and Dudynsky.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

I noticed the ad last night. It's a very interesting concept, and something different from the singing competitions. If it works, we may be treated to some cool, new music. At least, that's my hope!

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Remember playing for hours at the local arcade? Now, play your favorite Atari games like Pong, Centipede, Breakout, Missile Command & Asteroids on AARP Games. Play Now.

AARP Games Atari

AARP Games

Atari's Asteroids is here! Grab the controls, destroy asteroids and watch out for counter fire in this classic arcade game.

Game on!
AARP Games Atari Asteroids
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg