Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Senior Idol or Senior American Idol

Message 1 of 2

@PatrickR720159  - Bravo!! Good for you. Go over to YouTube and watch The Voice Senior. I found shows in Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, Russia, and even Thailand!

I recently posted two videos from Senior / Germany under the topic - What are you listening too? if you'd like to watch them.

The Voice Senior from Holland - This performer sings Unchained Melody. The coaches reaction is priceless!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Senior Idol or Senior American Idol

Message 2 of 2

We all have seen the stupid show American Idol along with it's stupid maximum age limit of 28.  I am trying to write to some major corporations to get them to fund a 'Senior Idol" or "Senior American Idol"   And it would only have a minimum age limit of 52.  I have already contacted Proctor & Gamble about it and hopefuly they will support this new Senior American Idol.  At least that way we would get to hear some real music rather than just garbage as we often hear on the regular show.  Dow Chemical makes cleaners and several pest control chemicals.  I hope I can get them to support Senior Idol.  Fox somehow probably wants to be stupid since they like attracting young people.  NBC is good at attracting people our age.  Please share this so this post goes viral.

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies