Honored Social Butterfly

SUPERBOWL COMMERCIAL PREVIEW

The Superbowl is right around the corner and there will be the usual variety of great commercials..  

I am betting that the new car commercial featuring Steven Tyler be one of them.  WINK

There is also a new The Voice commercial scheduled to air.

For lots of us with teams not in the game LOL  these commercials are the highlight of the show.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Replies
Honored Social Butterfly

My favorites, besides Kia with Steven Tyler -

It's a Tide Ad - different and clever

Amazon, Alexa - great cameos

T-Mobile - the one with all of the babies going around in a circle, so cute, great message

Sprint - it wasn't highly rated, but I liked the robots

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

MOST of the time, the commercials are the MAIN reason that I watch the Super Bowl!
I am sad to hear that Budweiser will NOT be airing any commercials this year!  IMO, they have the BEST advertisers...and I LOVE the Clydesdales and the puppies!  Being from TN, I always cheer for the southern team...since there is NOT a southern team, I am cheering for the most southern team this year!  Go Eagles!   🙂 

Honored Social Butterfly

If you want to get a jump start ..   here you go!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/super-bowl-commercial-preview-watch-233747063.html

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

BEST SUPER BOWL COMMERCIALS 2018: BUDWEISER, MOUNTAIN DEW, AMAZON ALEXA AND MORE ADS TO WATCH

Despite the shaky ratings the NFL has suffered during the football season this year, millions of people are still expected to tune into Super Bowl LII on Sunday. But not all viewers will spend the evening glued to their TVs just to watch the New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles go head to head on the football field. There are some folks who will watch the big game simply for the commercials.

Brands like Pepsi and Budweiser are considered champions of the Super Bowl’s ad blitz, thanks to their impressive catalog of commercials that have aired during the annual football game. (Rremember the Budweiser frogs?) But a few companies are looking to give them a run for their money during this year.

Here are a few Super Bowl LII ads worth your attention:

http://www.newsweek.com/super-bowl-2018-lii-ads-797820?yptr=yahoo

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I READ THERE WERE ABOUT 30 COMMERCIALS WITH THESE FROGS! SMH! 😉
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: Juggling Caregiving Amidst Coronavirus this Holiday Season

Join AARP's Family and Caregiving Expert Amy Goyer to uncover the best ways to navigate the holiday season with your loved ones. Ask and Learn Now.

AARP Members Only Games

Was Breakout your favorite Atari game? Ready to knock out some bricks? AARP Members, now's your chance.

Don't let the ball hit the ground!
AARP Members Only Games Atari Breakout
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg