Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: SUMMERTIME TV 2018 WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING?

Message 11 of 36

Major League Baseball!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 36

Decades TV offers great Ed Sullivan shows etc... and it’s free.  No cable company involved just cheap attenae.  

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 36

I watch my favorites- Dead Files, learning about ghosts, aliens and how to get rid of them.  Plus, learn to insight on what gifts that we all possess and how to use them.  I love- Ghost Adventures- they have 5 guys with their cameras and go into really Haunted areas and try to capture the ghosts on camera, sometimes they catch really good pictures- a full shadow person on camera!  They have all kind of equipment that catches them talking to them as well, it's very interesting.  Do ghosts exist?  Of course, they are all around us.

Another one -X-files, the first series was really good but now I really like the female star- Scully but she's leaving the show so like last time will dissolve.  Thsese shows are kind of boring, need new material.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 36

Most British (and Welsh, Scottish, etc) and Scandanavian TV detective shows. “Scott and Bailey” and “Vera” are good examples. The best British apps are “BritBox” and “Acorn TV”. There are dozens of great series on these. So superior to Netflix and Amazon Prime videos. Scandanavian TV series can also be found on the App called MHz, but it is all subtitled so a bit of a challenge.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 36

NO

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 36

"Goliath" with Billy Bob Thorton on Amazon Prime...get ready to binge stream!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 36

Just finished all 4 seasons of TURN. We had no idea of the elaborate spy networks both by British and Colonists sides. Fascinating and true story well acted with excellent costumes and set design.  On Netflix

Now on to THE TUNNEL season 2 on Amazon Prime video.  It's a crime, mystery series involving British and French police solving crimes that occur in the Chunnel that connect the 2 countries 

Next also on Amazon will be GOLIATH, season 2.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 36

For the folks that are tired of the show being chases, special effects, explosions.. and want acting..

Try MHZchoice on the internet (subscribe) or MHZworldview on Public TV (free)..

Great foriegn shows with great acting and very good plots but with subtitles...

They talk in normal levels -- instead of the US fad of whispering !! (really annoys me!)

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 36

Yellowstone starring Kevin Costner! It's on Paramount on Wednesday nights! Great modern day Western/Ranchers Series! Also Code Black on WSPA! Great ER medical show

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 36

@MaVolta, Sounds interesting. I may check it out if I can figure out how. Cat Happy N.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors