Honored Social Butterfly

Oooh .. a new Masterpiece Series on PBS: "Beecham House"

Watch this "Beecham House" clip; it looks very colorful, exotic & exciting!

"Tom Bateman stars as the enigmatic John Beecham, a handsome former soldier who has purchased the mansion, Beecham House, to begin a new life with his family in 19th century Delhi. No airdate is set yet, but subscribe to the MASTERPIECE email newsletter to be the first to find out!"

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Honored Social Butterfly

@ASTRAEA wrote:

Watch this "Beecham House" clip; it looks very colorful, exotic & exciting!

"Tom Bateman stars as the enigmatic John Beecham, a handsome former soldier who has purchased the mansion, Beecham House, to begin a new life with his family in 19th century Delhi. No airdate is set yet, but subscribe to the MASTERPIECE email newsletter to be the first to find out!"

Thank you for sharing!  This looks very good!!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Recognized Social Butterfly

@ASTRAEA, @nyadrn  Yes, I had an email a few days ago from PBS.  Looking forward to this.  Lately I have been losing myself in complicated conspiracy/murder shows from Australia & England on Acorn, similiar to "Unforgotten".    I need a break from these, they are becoming jumbled in my head.

Social Butterfly

@LaDolceVita wrote:

@ASTRAEA, @nyadrn  Yes, I had an email a few days ago from PBS.  Looking forward to this.  Lately I have been losing myself in complicated conspiracy/murder shows from Australia & England on Acorn, similiar to "Unforgotten".    I need a break from these, they are becoming jumbled in my head.

Yeah, l do the Acorn TV thing, too. Some good stuff there.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

@LouLit01 - I know how they can blend together! A few years back, there was a program about a woman barrister, and the people politics at her firm. I think the show wasn't renewed, but I enjoyed it .. and it took a while for me to research the name of the series: "Silk".

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Hi folks, Beecham House became available on streaming and I watched all the available episodes.  I enjoyed the scenery, architecture and lavish costumes.  The storyline and characters are not the quality of  "Indian Summers".   Very much like a fairy tale and if you approach it that way can be worth watching. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png