WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: New Years Eve Count down specials

Message 1 of 5

@catwoman500 @MaVolta

Happy New Year to you!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Not sure what we watched. Last year we missed it because we were so involved with the games we were playing, but this year we stopped at 11:45 and headed to the living room where our hostess turned on the TV. It was probably the Ryan Secrest one since she is an ABC person. I think I caught a glimpse of Jenny McCarthy. Anyway, we were so busy putting on our stupid hats and glasses and getting ready to blow the blowers that all we were concentrating on was the ball drop. Cat LOL

Did see yesterday where Andy Cohen had a meltdown issue over his umbrella. Cat LOL 

Hope everyone had a great night, anyway!  Blessings for 2019 to all. N.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Watched Anderson and Andy for the most part. Switched over to Secrest's show, and I didn't care for any of the performers. They all sound alike, so back to Anderson and Andy until the ball finally dropped. They seem to run out of conversation, and had trouble trying to interview guests. Maybe a movie next year!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

I should have watched

Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen will be back together hosting CNN’s New Year’s Eve special for the second consecutive year. The pair will host live from Times Square, with Brooke Baldwin and Don Lemon handling the countdown from New Orleans, and additional correspondents and stars reporting from around the world. New Year’s Eve Live with Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen will air from 8 PM to 1:05 AM ET.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

New Years Eve Count down specials

Message 5 of 5

So last night had Carson Daly And Chrissy Tiegan up against Ryan Seacrest and Steve Harvey

https://deadline.com/2018/12/new-years-eve-countdown-to-2019-live-tv-specials-ryan-seacrest-carson-d...

I was not crazy about any of the performances. Loved the New York Live!

Did you watch?   Thoughts?

Kudos
Views
Replies