Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: New NBC Series "Manifest"

Message 1 of 8
I have twin autistic granddaughters who are 18 and I was watching The Good Doctor just to get some idea of how adults with autism could or would be treated in the "real world" but after a few months of watching how they treated The Good Doctor even though he was really smart-I got real pissed off and angry because I am pretty sure they were showing how folks really felt and that did not make me feel good at all, so I stopped watching.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

It is absolutely great. My daughter and I could not wait until Monday to watch it. I hate that a few major characters were already killed off the show, but it still has a great story line with multiple twist and turns and they keep it interesting.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

I have enjoyed this one so far.  Something different

I like the idea of binge watching like you can do with Netflix!!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@catwoman500 - After episode 2, I'm ready to spend a rainy day binge-watching the rest of the season! Smiley Wink

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

Yikes! Caught up with episode one yesterday and can't wait to watch episode two! This is a good one! I'm a fan already! When all the passengers were "called" to the airport and the plane caught fire while they were watching! OMG! I can't wait to find out what in the world (or other world) is going on! N

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

@catwoman500 I watched "The Good Doctor" once, but wasn't motivated to become a regular. I also like the mystery of "Manifest".

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

I haven't had a chance to catch up with this show, but it's on my list. It's on at the same time as The Good Doctor. N.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

New NBC Series "Manifest"

Message 8 of 8

Did any of you catch this new series "Manifest" last night? Flight 828 hits severe turbulence, on it's way from Jamaica to NYC. When they request permission to land, it creates confusion at the tower, and they're rerouted to a neighboring airport, where the plane is surrounded by FBI. Turns out they took off April 2013, but landed November 2018 .. 5 1/2 years later, but the plane never landed anywhere else & no one on the plane experienced anything but that turbulence.

It starts by focusing on one family, that was split between flights, when the first was overbooked, but then begins expanding to others on the plane. They all begin to hear their own voices in their heads, telling them to do things .. that turn out to be good; like stopping a bus driver just before a child darts into the street, and finding captive workers hidden in a shed.

It got mixed write-ups, but I was drawn into the story.

Kudos
Views
Replies