Honored Social Butterfly

Netflix series Shetland

Shetland
2016 TV-MA 3 Seasons

Detective Inspector Jimmy Perez and his team face storms, corruption, cold cases and more as they investigate murders on the remote Shetland Islands.

Starring: Douglas Henshall, Alison O'Donnell, Steven Robertson
Genres: TV Shows, British TV Shows, British TV Dramas, Crime TV Shows, TV Dramas, Crime TV Dramas, TV Mysteries

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
AARP Expert

I loved Shetland. I also loved Hinterland (Wales) and BroadChurch (England.)

Jane

Honored Social Butterfly

JaneCares wrote:

I loved Shetland. I also loved Hinterland (Wales) and BroadChurch (England.)

Jane

Hi

I watched all of these and liked them all..  one lead me to the next.  It is a real break from the standard American TV fare.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

"Marcella" is another good British police show, starring Anna Friel.  If you haven't tried Doc Martin, you should give it a try, although it is a comedic / dramatic series' the cast is wonderful in their roles.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Another interesting series on Netflix

It is interesting to see the difference in police procedure and the lifestyle differences.. entertaining.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png