When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Netflix French Series “Witnesses”

Message 1 of 2

Pretty interesting and gripping series.  I am enjoying these programs from other countries. 

I enjoyed the program but really disliked the main character.  

She totally disregarded police practices and went about doing things on her own.  I found that very aggravating. 

Anyone else see it?

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Netflix French Series “Witnesses”

Message 2 of 2

sses.
Witnesses (French: Les Témoins) is a French police procedural television series, created by Marc Herpoux and Hervé Hadmar, that first premiered in Belgium on La Une on November 22, 2014.[1] Set in the small coastal town of Le Tréport in northern France, police detectives Sandra Winckler (Marie Dompnier) and Justin (Jan Hammenecker) investigate when bodies of murder victims are unearthed and left for discovery. Former chief-of-police Paul Maisonneuve (Thierry Lhermitte), is implicated. This series was later broadcast in France on France 2 from March 8, 2015, and from May 1, 2015, Netflix began streaming a subtitled version in the United States.[2] Channel 4 broadcast the series in the United Kingdom from July 22, 2015.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witnesses_(TV_series)

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies