Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Looking for some good shows to binge-watch?

Message 1 of 10

I just started binge watching Bones AGAIN!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

Heartland

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

Nothing is worth binge watching.  It is a waste of valuable time.  Get out and volunteer and make a difference!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

Designated Survivor on Netflix.  There are 3 Seasons.  Start with Season 1, Episode 1 and you'll be hooked!

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

My favorite show is Ghost Adventures and Deal Files.  I have learned so much on both of those shows.  On Dead files, Amy talks about the corridors of Aliens and the Corridors of the non living.  They actually can be side by side, or in a different spot in your yard.  The living might not even be aware and walk thru it and would disappear and not know how to go back.  Sounds like the missing 411 to me. Ghost Adventures is exciting to me because they all really try to find Evidence of Ghosts and they do and it's on camera.  Like shadow people, they wander our planet and I believe they are from another dimension.  They aren't nice at all, it's best to move from your location, they don't follow you.

The other one I enjoy is Contact, which is a new one but showing how UFOs are around all the volcanoes  around our world.  They were just talking about South America, they have over 400 volcanoes and there are more and more clusters of UFOS landing and submerging in lakes, all on camera.  It was so fascinating.  I do believe in UFOs because I have seen them in Hawaii.

Another show I like is Josh Gates in something Undiscovered.  He's an anthropologist and loves trying to find out the truth about anything, like finding Giants in Peru!  They found a set of bones of a man who was nine feet tall!

He had a really big head.  Sounds like Bigfoot to me.  And yes, there are BIgfoots around Virginia, State of Washington, Oregon, Montana, Georgia, pretty much where there is dense forest.

I do like comedy so I go on Netflix for comedy shows and laugh my head off.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

I LOVE to watch the Drain The Oceans programs on National Geographic.  Sometimes a few come on back to back for hours of viewing.  It doesn't matter how many times I've seen them, I still feel like I see something I missed the last time. 

For laughs, I could watch all the old episodes of MASH and laugh all over again.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

Cheers on Amazon Prime, started with season 1........hilarious

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

Longmire

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

i love binge watching BONES....

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Looking for some good shows to binge-watch?

Message 10 of 10

Looking for some good shows to binge-watch? Find out which TV programs are worth your time and attention by reviewing the latest edition of What to Watch on TV This Week.

What are you watching?

Kudos
Views
Replies