Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Looking for some good shows to binge-watch?

Message 21 of 34

Also on Netflix -

Just finished Season 3 of The Crown. (All 3 seasons are available.) Season 3 has replaced the younger actors with age appropriate ones. Josh O'Connor (The Durrells in Corfu) was a great choice for Prince Charles.

If you like suspence, watch Pine Gap Season 1. Another spy thriller.

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 34

Has anyone seen the Finnish crime drama, Bordertown, on Netflix? It's dubbed in English which makes the main character, Kari Sorjonen, even more quirky. Give it a try!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 34

Interesting reply.

I "binge watch" several programs that repeat entire seasons before season finale, while volunteering at food bank and vets' village throughout the program's broadcast season; so maybe binge watching isn't what you think it is, nor as much of a "waste of valuable time" as you state, @2Papa ?

Maybe think before you type?

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 34

Anyone out there like spy thrillers?

On Amazon Prime:  Jack Ryan (3 seasons)

On Netflix:  Secret City (2 seasons)

I'm looking for more like these!

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 34

I just started binge watching Bones AGAIN!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 34

Heartland

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 34

Nothing is worth binge watching.  It is a waste of valuable time.  Get out and volunteer and make a difference!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 34

Designated Survivor on Netflix.  There are 3 Seasons.  Start with Season 1, Episode 1 and you'll be hooked!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 34

My favorite show is Ghost Adventures and Deal Files.  I have learned so much on both of those shows.  On Dead files, Amy talks about the corridors of Aliens and the Corridors of the non living.  They actually can be side by side, or in a different spot in your yard.  The living might not even be aware and walk thru it and would disappear and not know how to go back.  Sounds like the missing 411 to me. Ghost Adventures is exciting to me because they all really try to find Evidence of Ghosts and they do and it's on camera.  Like shadow people, they wander our planet and I believe they are from another dimension.  They aren't nice at all, it's best to move from your location, they don't follow you.

The other one I enjoy is Contact, which is a new one but showing how UFOs are around all the volcanoes  around our world.  They were just talking about South America, they have over 400 volcanoes and there are more and more clusters of UFOS landing and submerging in lakes, all on camera.  It was so fascinating.  I do believe in UFOs because I have seen them in Hawaii.

Another show I like is Josh Gates in something Undiscovered.  He's an anthropologist and loves trying to find out the truth about anything, like finding Giants in Peru!  They found a set of bones of a man who was nine feet tall!

He had a really big head.  Sounds like Bigfoot to me.  And yes, there are BIgfoots around Virginia, State of Washington, Oregon, Montana, Georgia, pretty much where there is dense forest.

I do like comedy so I go on Netflix for comedy shows and laugh my head off.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 34

I LOVE to watch the Drain The Oceans programs on National Geographic.  Sometimes a few come on back to back for hours of viewing.  It doesn't matter how many times I've seen them, I still feel like I see something I missed the last time. 

For laughs, I could watch all the old episodes of MASH and laugh all over again.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors