Honored Social Butterfly

Jodi Arias: An American Murder Mystery January 14th

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No she won't go away and I will probably watch this..  

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I remember watching another biopic about the murder; I think that was a documentary, with a lot of police & courtroom video. Do we really need another one? I'd only watch to compare them.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Depends on what else is on and when it's on..   holiday programming is still going strong and I have actually been home a few dayts to watch it this year !

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Wouldn't waste my time--she's in prison where she belongs.  A preponderance of evidence that wasn't brought out in the first trial by the defense would give Jodi another chance at acquittal--doubtful.   

Honored Social Butterfly

@k397840k - Now many police departments videotape everything that goes on in their interrogation rooms .. even when someone is sitting there by themselves just waiting. I've seen videos like that of Jodi, and I recall her behavior as being sexually provocative; surely not normal for someone in for questioning about a very violent & bloody murder!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png