From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Good series on now

Message 1 of 24
Great series. Season 2 just ight surpass season 1. The language might prohibit some folks from watching but if you want to see the west as I believe it is today, this is a series for you. Sen the kids to bed early or DVR and watch later. Don't know if everyone has the Paramount channel but I have Comcast/Xfinity and it's on 452.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 24

Hi Cedge - 

Here is a copy and paste of my entire original post:

Good series on now
Message 22 of 22

It's titled Yellowstone and has Kevin Costner (the guy who starred in that great movie "Dances With Wolves").  This is a Western - set in modern times. I think it is really well done for a tv series  and are just now into Season 2.  If you are offended hearing a female say the F word - don't bother watching.  This show is gritty, down and dirty - western ranch/cowboy life. There is huge cowboy/Indian conflict, political corruption and intrigue, beatings and killings,  There is love and pathos, extreme familial dysfunctionality,  great Western scenery, and some great dialogue.  

This is one of the better tv series we have come across in awhile.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 24

What show are you talking about? I don’t see the name of the show indicated anywhere, just “good series on now”.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 24

I have watched 1 and a half shows, will not watch more.  Language too coarse and content not to my liking.  Thanks anyway.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 24

Seeing Costner in a TV show is great. This show has it all. Drama, betrayal, love, sex, intrege. So glad it's back and hope to see another year.  Great show!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 24

Watched 1st season and really enjoyed it.  Now viewing 2nd season and continue to find this program 1st rate--especially, Kevin Costner--who has always been one of my favorite actors.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 24

Agree.  Great series in the vein of "The Son", "Lonsome Dove" and "Longmier".  Language is tougher but we overlook it because of other apparent aspects of the show are realistic.  Love it and all other good westerns.  We don't have enough of them on TV/Cable.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 24

I've enjoyed this series enormously! It reminds me a bit of a very gritty version of "Dallas". 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Great series.

Message 9 of 24

I am a great fan of Kevin Costner and I have probably seen (and purchased) all of his movies that I am aware of.  I thoroughly enjoy the parts he plays. My favorite is No Way Out. Now I get the chance to see him in a TV series. Wonderful.  It is a good show and I hope it will continue for many seasons.

Alex M.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 24

Here you go 5876 :

The Paramount Network drama returns with its best demographic ratings ever and second-largest total audience.

The season two premiere of Yellowstone delivered some of the show's best ratings ever.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors