Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Good series on now

Message 1 of 21

I have watched 1 and a half shows, will not watch more.  Language too coarse and content not to my liking.  Thanks anyway.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 21

Seeing Costner in a TV show is great. This show has it all. Drama, betrayal, love, sex, intrege. So glad it's back and hope to see another year.  Great show!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 21

Watched 1st season and really enjoyed it.  Now viewing 2nd season and continue to find this program 1st rate--especially, Kevin Costner--who has always been one of my favorite actors.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 21

Agree.  Great series in the vein of "The Son", "Lonsome Dove" and "Longmier".  Language is tougher but we overlook it because of other apparent aspects of the show are realistic.  Love it and all other good westerns.  We don't have enough of them on TV/Cable.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 21

I've enjoyed this series enormously! It reminds me a bit of a very gritty version of "Dallas". 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Great series.

Message 6 of 21

I am a great fan of Kevin Costner and I have probably seen (and purchased) all of his movies that I am aware of.  I thoroughly enjoy the parts he plays. My favorite is No Way Out. Now I get the chance to see him in a TV series. Wonderful.  It is a good show and I hope it will continue for many seasons.

Alex M.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 21

Here you go 5876 :

The Paramount Network drama returns with its best demographic ratings ever and second-largest total audience.

The season two premiere of Yellowstone delivered some of the show's best ratings ever.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 21

Binge watching season 1 now .....I really like this series.....love the scenery and all the cowboy action and the spirit of the Native Americans!  Good stuf!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 21

Yellowstone best series on paramount tv.  Love the family dynamics, and political players.  I can 't wait each week for it to come on.  If you haven't seen it yet binge the first season you will be glued to tv!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 21
No, this is the "Yellowstone" series on the Paramount channel but "Yellowstone Live" on National Geographic was also an excellent mini series.
Kudos
Views