Caring for a loved one? Find a part-time job that fits your schedule. Search the AARP Job Board.

Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Going to YouTube to avoid sexually explicit TV shows

Message 1 of 1

YouTube may also have sexually explicit material but some channels on YouTube contain vintage episodes of good ole TV shows from the past like some selections like a few clips of Hee Haw, The Waltons, Leave it to Beaver.  Hollywood most of the time has gotten to be nothing but trash.  Too much sex on TV.  And what makes things even worse is that the main network channels will even lie aboiut how bad the shows are by rating the shows wrong.  They air a show with sex in it and they rate it TV-14 when they know it should be rated TV-MA.  Parents Television Council looks out for what is on TV and sometimes they will expose the corporations that are funding these shows.  How It's Made is big time evidence that you can have clean television in these modern times.  My father likes that show and he is also a big football fan.  I like watching How It's Made and The Joy of Music Television network.  With YouTube, you even have the chance of flagging a video you don't feel comfortalbe with.  I have spotted a few videos where some fellows has uncovered some airline secrets and these days with so much terrorist activity appearing on the news, I feel a little weary about someone exposing top secret airline stuff and displaying it in public.  So those videos I flag.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies