Contributor

Favorite TV Actor

Silver Conversationalist

Bryan Cranston from Breaking Bad

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Robert Carlyle (Stargate Universe, Hamish McBeth, Once Upon a Time)

Pete Duel (Love on a Rooftop, Alias Smith and Jones)

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

IMO, quality in tv and movies is not what it used to be. 

Modern day - I like Tea Leoni and Tim Daly on Madam Secretary. In fact, the show has an excellent cast up and down the line.

Past  - James Garner was great!! Maverick, Rockford Files, and a long list of movies and tv mini-series. RIP.

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono

And I really like SEAN MURRAY. A very talented actor. But just do not understand what happens to his weight, then grow thin, then grow stout.
On some photos, he looks very sick. Here https://tellmehwo.com/2018/05/10/sean-murray-weight-loss-diet/ I read that his weight loss is associated with a diet. What kind of diet is this that makes a person sick. Now he recovered again.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@elainet255150wrote:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3736271/

@elainet255150  good topic!

lots  starting with David Duchovny   love him!!! in X Files

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Ray Wise.  I think that he is the coolest looking Baby Boomer.  And, I seem to like almost every TV show and movie he's been in.  That may be a reflection of his good taste in scripts. 

You are getting sleepy.
Social Butterfly

GREAT topic! Mine would be Johnny Crawford! Love the show Rifle Man (watch every Saturday AM on AMC) and appreciate Johnny's acting, and singing.

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Honored Social Butterfly

I don't know if this is about a past or present favorite, but I have one that fits in both categories.  I loved Scott Bakula in his old series of "Quantum Leap" and just as much in his new series "NCIS New Orleans".  I love the way both series have included his musical talents in some episodes.