Are Communities Becoming More Livable? How Does Your Community Stack Up in AARP's New 2018 Livability Index. Find Out Now!

Info Seeker

Re: Favorite TV Actor

Message 1 of 7
And I really like SEAN MURRAY. A very talented actor. But just do not understand what happens to his weight, then grow thin, then grow stout.
On some photos, he looks very sick. Here https://tellmehwo.com/2018/05/10/sean-murray-weight-loss-diet/ I read that his weight loss is associated with a diet. What kind of diet is this that makes a person sick. Now he recovered again.
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 7

IMO, quality in tv and movies is not what it used to be. 

Modern day - I like Tea Leoni and Tim Daly on Madam Secretary. In fact, the show has an excellent cast up and down the line.

Past  - James Garner was great!! Maverick, Rockford Files, and a long list of movies and tv mini-series. RIP.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 7

@elainet255150wrote:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3736271/

@elainet255150  good topic!

lots  starting with David Duchovny   love him!!! in X Files

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 7

Ray Wise.  I think that he is the coolest looking Baby Boomer.  And, I seem to like almost every TV show and movie he's been in.  That may be a reflection of his good taste in scripts. 

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 7

I don't know if this is about a past or present favorite, but I have one that fits in both categories.  I loved Scott Bakula in his old series of "Quantum Leap" and just as much in his new series "NCIS New Orleans".  I love the way both series have included his musical talents in some episodes.

Super Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 7

GREAT topic! Mine would be Johnny Crawford! Love the show Rifle Man (watch every Saturday AM on AMC) and appreciate Johnny's acting, and singing.

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Info Seeker

Favorite TV Actor

Message 7 of 7