Live Your Best Life With Rewards for Good. Start Earning Reward Points Now. Get Started Now!

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Favorite TV Actor

Message 1 of 6

IMO, quality in tv and movies is not what it used to be. 

Modern day - I like Tea Leoni and Tim Daly on Madam Secretary. In fact, the show has an excellent cast up and down the line.

Past  - James Garner was great!! Maverick, Rockford Files, and a long list of movies and tv mini-series. RIP.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 6

@elainet255150  good topic!

lots  starting with David Duchovny   love him!!! in X Files

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 6

Ray Wise.  I think that he is the coolest looking Baby Boomer.  And, I seem to like almost every TV show and movie he's been in.  That may be a reflection of his good taste in scripts. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 6

I don't know if this is about a past or present favorite, but I have one that fits in both categories.  I loved Scott Bakula in his old series of "Quantum Leap" and just as much in his new series "NCIS New Orleans".  I love the way both series have included his musical talents in some episodes.

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 6

GREAT topic! Mine would be Johnny Crawford! Love the show Rifle Man (watch every Saturday AM on AMC) and appreciate Johnny's acting, and singing.

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Info Seeker

Favorite TV Actor

Message 6 of 6
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors