Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FAVORITE SHOWS

Message 1 of 6
Yes, @LaDolceVita Killing Eve is on the BBC America channel. I think you'll enjoy it!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@LydiaN586309  I have seen Killing Eve advertised on one of the DirectTV channels.    It gets good reviews.  Is it On BBCAmerica? 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

I have been watching the BBCA TV series "Killing Eve" on a daily basis. A few weeks ago, I binge- watched the entire first season.  I now have been watching the second season and can hardly wait for each next episode.  Highly recommend this show.

Another show which I find most captivating is "The Enemy Within."  It is in it's first season and comes on NBC.  I binge-watched the first few episodes until I got caught up.  Very suspenseful with many twists and turns.

Hi   

I will have to look for Killing Eve.  Never seen it.

The Enemy Within was just cancelled I believe.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

I have been watching the BBCA TV series "Killing Eve" on a daily basis. A few weeks ago, I binge- watched the entire first season.  I now have been watching the second season and can hardly wait for each next episode.  Highly recommend this show.

Another show which I find most captivating is "The Enemy Within."  It is in it's first season and comes on NBC.  I binge-watched the first few episodes until I got caught up.  Very suspenseful with many twists and turns.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@SIMPLEGAL  - You will find a lot of PBS / British show fans on the forum. 

If you decide to go for streaming, I highly recommend Netflix. Lots of British tv and movies, new and old, and a lot of continuing series. Just finished watching season 1 & 2 of The Crown, with season 3 to come. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

FAVORITE SHOWS

Message 6 of 6

PBS is my favorite station for television...lots of British shows with good murder mystery plot plus comedies.  Most are old reruns but nonetheless entertaining.

I am a "Mystery Diagnosis" and "Locked Up Abroad" fan.

Difficult finding quality shows.  Will eventually need to switch to streaming if I want to watch anything new.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors