Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Elvis All Star Tribute Sunday 2/17 on NBC

Message 1 of 6

@catwoman500 

Hey N catwoman FYI 

Here in NC -so not sure about your PBS - if you become a monthly/committed donor to PBS NC for as little as $5 month (at least $60 year) you receive a monthly guide of all shows on all PBS channels PLUS your given info to access PBS On Demand so that you can watch anything at your convenience.... like I said not aware where you live but might be worth checking out... Hope this works for you. 

@MaVolta 

Indeed a great Elvis tribute show I'm grateful recorded and have saved to rewatch anytime. 

& to you both Yes Sundays are tough so many great shows...I too love "Madam Secretary" & also cause that's when Hallmark Mysteries Channel shows its Mystery movies but thank goodness they replay those again usually within a week so can record them. 

Have a beautiful weekend,

Ginger  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@MaVolta ...Yes, Sunday nights are so frustrating! I'll usually go with PBS since I can't get those shows On Demand and hate to sit here at the computer to watch a show. I will keep the Elvis show in mind and try to watch that On Demand when I get some extra time. Glad you enjoyed it! N.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@catwoman500  - I know what you mean, all of the good stuff is always on Sunday evening. I have to DVR everything that we want to see since we don't stay up late either. But you can still watch it online.

The show is available on NBC website: https://www.nbc.com/elvis-all-star-tribute/video/elvis-allstar-tribute/3904579

It was a really good show and some outstanding artists and performances. You won't want to miss the gospel songs performed near the end by Carrie Underwood and Yolanda Adams. There are also clips on YT.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

I had to choose Victoria and Madam Secretary over the Elvis tribute, but saw clips on this morning's news. Looks like it was a good show! N.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

It's quite the list of artists, older to younger to in between. But I really look forward to seeing Mac Davis singing Memories, a song that he co-wrote. ( He also wrote In the Ghetto that was a really big hit for Elvis in 1969, 50 years ago! )

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Elvis All Star Tribute Sunday 2/17 on NBC

Message 6 of 6

To commemorate the 50th year of the 1968 Elvis come-back special, an all star group of performers gathered last fall to tape their tribute to "The King of Rock 'n' Roll" which will be aired Sunday, 2/17 on NBC. They are using a set modeled on the one that Elvis used and many of those songs are included on the program. Details on set list and performers here . . .

https://elvisthemusic.com/elvis-presley-all-star-tribute-best-of-68-comeback-special/

Kudos
Views
Replies