Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Do you enjoy watching the Emmy Awards?

Message 1 of 24

Hello @ASTRAEA, I agree that approach doesn't sound very appealing. And how awkward for the presenters standing there?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 24

@AARPLynne - Sorry I didn't notice this discussion earlier. In a nutshell, "no", because of the way they were done. I don't recall which award shows had the "presenters" actually present each of the nominees, and then they'd announce the winners. This time an unseen announcer presented each of the nominees, and the presenters would stand there doing nothing, and then one would announce the winner. Sometimes there would be a handful of presenters, and they'd make not-that-funny banter. It seemed pathetic, and not surprising that the audience for these self-serving events continues to decline.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 24

NO!  Most of these people are living in their own fantasy land of unbelievable and are totally out of touch with reality.  Since they are all about Me Me Me, they are stuck in La La Land.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 24

To info seeker.  I answered the question and told why I don't watch them.  I watch Fox News because they are the only TV media outlet that tells both sides.  I am not now or ever have been a liar.  You need to learn some manners.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 24
yes means you are entertained by overpaid narcissistic snowflakes most of which never had a "real" job-- they should stick to acting as nobody cares or are listening to anything else they say- ie remember Hillary?
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 24

No. I do not. It is so political. I don’t want to hear biased opinions from people because they’re pretty and/ or actors. It certainly doesn’t make them smart. Frankly, who cares what they think. I only watch Fox News anymore. It’s the most unbiased.

Thanks for asking,

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 24

I dont enjoy watching fake  broadcasts. 

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 24

Nothing but a bunch of low information hollyweirdos who believe they actually have political, business, or economic savvy. They ACT for a living, ALWAYS FAKING IT!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Do you enjoy watching the Emmy Awards? YES!!!

Message 9 of 24

YES, Very Much!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 24

What does that have to do with the original question?  Obviously, you don't watch Fox News because you are afraid that you might learn something that doesn't agree with your prejudices!

Kudos
Views