Join the Town Hall on Turning Your Passion into Profit at 7 p.m. ET. Register Now

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Celebrity Big Brother with Omarosa

Message 1 of 6

@catwoman500wrote:

I looked in on the show last night and realized I knew none of these people other than Ross and Omarosa and I certainly don't consider Omarosa a celebrity. Ross is a minor celebrity at best, but I have always liked him. I think the other one I knew was the actress who played Rudi on The Cosby Show, but she had already been evicted before last night.

Omarosa has not made as big a splash as I thought she would..  ok with me  LOL

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 6

I looked in on the show last night and realized I knew none of these people other than Ross and Omarosa and I certainly don't consider Omarosa a celebrity. Ross is a minor celebrity at best, but I have always liked him. I think the other one I knew was the actress who played Rudi on The Cosby Show, but she had already been evicted before last night.

Message 3 of 6

catwoman500 wrote:

I usually watch Big Brother in the summer since not much else is on, but when I saw this promoted and who was going to be on it, I took a pass. The only person I'd like to see is Ross Matthews. I think he is a stitch. Loved him as the intern on The Tonight Show for years. Cannot stand Omarosa! N.

I wanted to see how she would play on a show like this.  She usually causes chaos and I am not a fan. Actually Brandi Glanville is bad as well.  She was on the Housewives of I think Beverly Hills. 

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 6

I usually watch Big Brother in the summer since not much else is on, but when I saw this promoted and who was going to be on it, I took a pass. The only person I'd like to see is Ross Matthews. I think he is a stitch. Loved him as the intern on The Tonight Show for years. Cannot stand Omarosa! N.

Message 5 of 6

I have never watched this show but I had to tune in to see Omarosa in her debut LOL  I remember her only too well from the Celebrity Apprentice..  this was "interestng"  at best.  

My favorite part was when the celebrities had to hang onto the statues as they were raised in the air...  what is this.. survivor?  hahahhahahahaha

Anyone else?

Highlighted

Celebrity Big Brother with Omarosa

Message 6 of 6

Omarosa Manigault's career has included stints on Donald Trump's "The Apprentice" and in President Trump's "The White House." Up next? "Celebrity Big Brother" on CBS.

A CBS spokesman confirmed her new role. A promo featuring Manigault and the other contestants aired during the Grammy Awards on Sunday night. 

The new season of the reality show will start on February 7. CBS sees it as counter-programming while the Winter Olympics are on NBC. 

Manigault has been an outspoken supporter of Trump. But her presence on a CBS reality show might cause some heartburn in the West Wing. There has been speculation about what Manigault might share from her stint in the Trump administration. 

The premise of "Big Brother" is that the contestants are constantly being recorded while living inside a house.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/28/media/omarosa-manigault-celebrity-big-brother/index.html