ACA Open Enrollment Ends Dec. 15. Review Your Options Before Being Locked in for 2018. Read More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Arranged Marriage

Message 1 of 4

wilful wrote:

I guess no one watched it Smiley Sad

We were too busy watching Grimm and Revenge.  And of course - tonite will be my personal fave - "Justified".. Sad that this will be the last of it.  Smiley Sad

Ohhh - btw - what did you think of the Arranged Marriage?  Any good?

Well it was on too late for me to watch.. I will have to catch it on a re-run or online.  

These are people from families whose parents, grandparents etc have been matched through arranged marriages by custom and culture..  you are seeing the new generation kids and what they think and feel about these arrangements.

http://www.fyi.tv/shows/arranged/videos/happily-ever-arranged?mkwid=sunHUeFVs|dc_pcrid_63375575122_p...

ps  I am sorry but I don't watch the shows you mentioned.  Tonight is Survivor for me.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 4

I guess no one watched it Smiley Sad

We were too busy watching Grimm and Revenge.  And of course - tonite will be my personal fave - "Justified".. Sad that this will be the last of it.  Smiley Sad

Ohhh - btw - what did you think of the Arranged Marriage?  Any good?

Message 3 of 4

nyadrn wrote:

This controversial new reality series from CBS will focus on four adults in their mid-twenties who have experienced bad luck in finding good mates. Unlucky in love, these people turn the task over to their friends and family who pick mates for them. The series will follow what happens when the honeymoon ends.

This show premiered last night..  did anyone watch?

Highlighted

Arranged Marriage

Message 4 of 4

This controversial new reality series from CBS will focus on four adults in their mid-twenties who have experienced bad luck in finding good mates. Unlucky in love, these people turn the task over to their friends and family who pick mates for them. The series will follow what happens when the honeymoon ends.