Listen to The Perfect Scam Podcast and Nominate It for a People’s Choice Podcast Award! Find Out More

Info Seeker

Re: Anyone revisiting old TV series?

Message 1 of 355

Yes! I do recall that Danny Thomas classic episode. Great reminder of the ageless theme " big city big shot with  busy life" meets small town simple and stressless life. The networks struck gold with copycats from Hooterville,Green Acres, and Petticoat Junction... 

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 355
I like all those shows too. And, yes, my siblings and I did hurry home every weekday to watch Dark Shadows. We loved it.
Info Seeker

Message 3 of 355

Though it’s not been so long since this show originally aired, I really enjoy Everybody Loves Raymond.  The family situations and relationships are funny and timeless.  My other favorite is the British production of Agatha Christie’s “Poirot” with David Suchet. 

By by the way, does anyone know where I can find Northern Exposure?  I have never been able to find reruns of that show and I loved it.

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 355

I still enjoy watching Living Single, and Designing Women reruns.  I also like Soap and Benson too.  They are hilarious.

Gold Conversationalist

Message 5 of 355

Wagon Train on ME TV. 

I wish Coronet Blue, The Rat Patrol and The Immortal (both with Christopher George), and Then Came Bronson were being aired.  Hopefully soon.

Fey Lady
Info Seeker

Message 6 of 355

Too distracted to concentrate, but do manage to slip in the occasional Little House and have recently renewed my love affair with Richard Boone as Paladin.

Watched Designing Women until a season change saw them replaced. Loved that smart-talking Dixie Carter as Julia Sugarbaker. The entire ensemble was great. I especially miss Anthony played by Meshach Taylor.

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 355
WE LOVED "NIGHT GALLERY" AS WELL.
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 355
HAVE BEEN HOKED ON "BRITCOMS" FOR YEARS. MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS LOCAL PBS AIRS THE SAME ONES OVER & OVER-"KEEPING UP APPEARANCES", " ARE YOU BEING SERVED" , BUT I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF "THE VICAR OF DIBLEY"& " AS TIME GOES BY"
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 355
IMISSED "WILL& GRACE" THE FIRST TIME AROUND, SO AM ENJOYING THE RE-RUNS ON COZI-TV. WHEN IT AIRS IN P.M. DITTO SQUARED "I LOVE LUCY"- CAN NEVER GROW TIRED OF HER. A CLASSIC, AT THE LEAST.
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 355

QUINCY, M.E. IS ON COZI  TV. JUST LOVE TO REVISIT THE OLD SHOWS. PLUS THE OLD ADS ARE SO GREAT AND FUNNY. NANCY