From festivals to better food, amusement parks are adding features for older adults. Take a look at what's new!

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone revisiting old TV series?

Message 41 of 388
HAVE BEEN HOKED ON "BRITCOMS" FOR YEARS. MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS LOCAL PBS AIRS THE SAME ONES OVER & OVER-"KEEPING UP APPEARANCES", " ARE YOU BEING SERVED" , BUT I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF "THE VICAR OF DIBLEY"& " AS TIME GOES BY"
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 388
IMISSED "WILL& GRACE" THE FIRST TIME AROUND, SO AM ENJOYING THE RE-RUNS ON COZI-TV. WHEN IT AIRS IN P.M. DITTO SQUARED "I LOVE LUCY"- CAN NEVER GROW TIRED OF HER. A CLASSIC, AT THE LEAST.
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 388

QUINCY, M.E. IS ON COZI  TV. JUST LOVE TO REVISIT THE OLD SHOWS. PLUS THE OLD ADS ARE SO GREAT AND FUNNY. NANCY

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 388

@spate7wrote:

I am a Perry Mason  fan also 77 Sunset Strip 'kookie kookie lend me your comb'  Peter Gunn,Highway Patrol,Batman,The Green Hornet  & Superman and golleeee surprise surprise an oldie  from Mayberry the Andy Griffith Show 'nip it nip it the bud' old  Deputy Barney Fife trying to sober up Otis ah what memories 

Do you remember that the Andy Griffith Show was a spin-off of the Danny Thomas Show?  I do.  On Danny's show, Andy arrested Danny for breaking some traffic law (stop sign?) while driving through Mayberry.  In jail, Danny enjoyed Aunt Bee's cooking.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 388

I am a Perry Mason  fan also 77 Sunset Strip 'kookie kookie lend me your comb'  Peter Gunn,Highway Patrol,Batman,The Green Hornet  & Superman and golleeee surprise surprise an oldie  from Mayberry the Andy Griffith Show 'nip it nip it the bud' old  Deputy Barney Fife trying to sober up Otis ah what memories 

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 388

Enjoyed Peter Gun too, especially the theme song.😊.  

Watching Mike Connors in Mannix, but, does anyone remember his first series called "Tightrope"? He was the first, I believe, P.I. to carry his gun in his back. The bad guys never thought to look there.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 388

Candace Burgen is not a lesbian. Her daughter(s) came "out", not her. She has said that it's their choice, and that she loves them, no matter what choices they have made.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 388

Another good British show we've enjoyed is "The Vicar of Dibley".  It was available on Netflix but it looks like that is no longer the case.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 388

DARK SHADOWS WAS WHAT WE ALL RAN HOME FROM SCHOOL TO SEE

I've been watching the Outer Limits , Perry Mason, and 

Alfred Hitchcock. The Twilight Zone I never miss. The British series' are hard to find but I did catch Call the Midwife and As Time Goes by, with a young Judy Dench. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 388

i love watching hill street blues, st. elseware. peter gunn, and whats my line

Kudos
Views