Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Anyone revisiting old TV series?

Message 191 of 388

CHANNEL 12, 62 is News 12 NEW JERSEY. When I mentioned Toms River, NewJersey, I am not sure of the person name, or contact information.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 192 of 388

Hello,

I need your Help!!. Besides boxes of tv show, I have boxes of old pictures from the veterans. I do remember seeing on Channel 12, 62 News, there is a men in Toms River, who is trying to fill in Veterans pictures on VARIOUS Heros walls. But I didn't KNOW how to contact him. What a great and Nobel ENDEAVOR he has taken on. Just be chance, these boxes may contain a Needed picture. I am great with PEOPLE and pets, but technology not so much. If anyone can PLEASE let me KNOW how to contact him that would be Great!!. I KNOW JUST filling in One picture would mean the world to their memory.  Thank you, Nancy

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 193 of 388

Hello,

I am Nancy. I have been placing veterans for ABOUT 2 years. These sweet people have given me boxes of old tv show favorite s. I have not had the chance to catologe the boxes yet. I would be HAPPY to send any tv favorite s to FELLOW Aarpers. I TRIED TO DONATE THEM TO VARIOUS TYPES OF PLACES. NO TAKERS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I can bring you Your favorites. All free of charge. Thanks for YOUR help, AS veterans asked me to pass them.on. I want to honor our HEROES!!

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 194 of 388

You as well, m'Lady. And thanks.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 195 of 388

ROOM 222,

Is currently running on Cozy Tv.

Funny, I just read your post, and there room 222 was on my tv. Maybe you should send lottery NUMBERS . LOL PLEASE ENJOY your day. Nancy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 196 of 388

In re "Room 222" - a 5 year run (69 - 74) is a good run for a comedy. There were 113 episodes (IMDB)  - which meant syndication gold. One of the nostalgia networks should pick this up.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 197 of 388

Amazon shows "My World and Welcome to It" as currently unavailable. So it is out there. EBay, perhaps? Good luck.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 198 of 388

A show that should have worked, but didn't - James Franciscus as "Longstreet". I met Aaron Spelling, the producer. He was a customer of the bank I worked for at the time. I told him I really liked the show and was sorry it was cancelled. He said he was disappointed, too. He really had high hopes for the series.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 199 of 388

I have greatly enjoyed the trip down memory lane of "vintage" shows;and my favorites come to mind. I was born in the wrong century as I have always wanted to be a "cowgirl" and know James Arness as Matt Dillon, Ms Kitty, Chester and Doc. And be neighbors with Ben,Hoss,Little Joe and Adam Cartwright. And see The Rifleman and Mark at the Sunday picnic.,Maverick and Paladin would ride through just to show the towns that there was safety in them hills. And should anyone get hurt then Doc Adams or even Dr Quinn would tend to them and from the knowledge God gave them they could drag most everyone through deaths door hole.

The seasons were specific; the nights quiet and serenanded by little critters; far off coyotes and the fragrance of wild flowers would perfume the breeze as you walked with the most handsome cowboys that weren't waiting to yank your skirts up for a feel but to hold you gently,tenderly and kiss you as if you may break; and love you strong enough to work and work hard to build you a home and create a living for you.AHHHHH to hear the hoof beats of their horses coming home to a great meal, soft hugs and silent love.

Dream weaver.........Ms. Deborah

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 200 of 388

You need to check out Gail Davis - as Annie Oakley. Not sure if the show is on any network, but Amazon has the DVD's. Gene Autrey wanted a cowgirl show for TV. Gail delivered.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors