With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 90 Day Fiance and Health issues?

Message 1 of 4

@ASTRAEA wrote:

I haven't been motivated to watch this series at all. It's like a structure you want to build so it lasts .. but situate it on quicksand!

Very true.  These shows are only good for comic relief but the totally opposing views on health and exercise of this couple is interesting considering they are from two different cultures, hers being the U S. 

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

I haven't been motivated to watch this series at all. It's like a structure you want to build so it lasts .. but situate it on quicksand!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

One of the couples in this show have been concentrating on their relationship issues in regard to the differences in views of health between the two...  interesting..

"It’s Thanksgiving week, so I think we should all go around the table and give thanks for the blessing of 90 Day Fiance in our lives. I’ll go first: I am thankful for Nicole and Azan’s brutal scene at the gym last night, which inspires me to slow my roll on the gravy Thursday."

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

90 Day Fiance and Health issues?

Message 4 of 4

90 Day Fiance Recap: Welcome To Real Life