Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 10 Best Shows on TV Right Now

Message 1 of 14

@aruzinsky - I'll take credit for being a "crybaby" on this one! "TV Talk" is a lighthearted discussion area, and not the place to attack an article posted as "nonsense". And your comment about homosexuals on shows isn't welcome either. If you want to argue, check out the political discussions.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 14

@aruzinsky wrote:

@nyadrn wrote:

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2019/02/pastes-power-rankings-the-10-best-shows-on-tv-righ-40...

Why did you post this nonsense?  Most of those shows have a glut of liberal SJW propaganda.  The Umbrella Academy is the only good show on that list because it has only one homosexual.

Why did you bother to reply. If you don’t like my post then ignor 😀

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

@nyadrn wrote:

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2019/02/pastes-power-rankings-the-10-best-shows-on-tv-righ-40...

Why did you post this nonsense?  Most of those shows have a glut of liberal SJW propaganda.  The Umbrella Academy is the only good show on that list because it has only one homosexual.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

I'm also 0 for 10. In fact, I haven't even heard of most of those shows 🤣

Assume nothing. Question everything. And start thinking.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

Did they deliberately select premium stations or other types of access, to give them a boost?!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

WHERE ARE THE 10 BEST SHOWS LISTED????  Can't vote if I don't know what there are.

NOT USER FRIENDLY!11

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

Haven't seen one of those shows.  I'm liking Whiskey Cavalier right now.  What happened to Designated Survivor??!!!  

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

I'm 1 for 10. I don't have premium channels. I have access to HULU, Netflix and Prime, but it's just easier to watch what's on my favorites of my U-verse subscription. I did watch part of NBA Allstars weekend, because I like the slam dunk competition. Watched maybe 30 minutes of that, before I got bored. My new favorite show this season didn't make their list: The Rookie. 

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

I've just started watching a new Netflix series called Northern Rescue starring William (Billy) Baldwin.  It's about a family that has to start over in a new place after a major tragedy.  It is very good and as with most Netflix series, all of the episodes are right there for you to binge watch if you so like.

The Hallmark Channel has become one of my favorite networks to watch.  I just really enjoy their light-hearted romance movies that always have a bit of conflict written in that generally concludes with a happy ending.  Also, on  Hallmark I've found two shows which I like: 1) Home and Family which is a fluffy talk type show with a very likeable male and female host who do light interviews and give a lot of good information. and 2) Meet the Peetes which is a reality series with a very nice African American celebrity family starring actress Holly Robinson Peete and her ex-football playing husband Rodney Peete who played many seasons for The Detroit Lions and several other NFL teams as well.  It is a pleasant and light-hearted show that is in it's second season.  I watched my first episode today and enjoyed it thoroughly.  It certainly is NOT the Kardashians!  Thank goodness.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

Yep, 0 for 10!  

Kudos
Views