Take 25 percent off the cost of the award-winning AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code ‘BHM’ for savings.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: anyone into the nfl?

Message 11 of 37

hang in there gator.! as fan of teams that have not won anything for years i can relate. lol. idid not know this topic was still going. guess it gets blown off  by the political rants. we need to keep it going! i

dont take life too serious
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 37

@ph2764 wrote:

I am  a Houston Texan's fan.  Season ticket holder and love my team and J J Watt 

@ph2764  -  Look's like this is your first post at AARP Online Community ph2764, so welcome!  Hope some Houston Texan fans will read your post & respond.  Though I have never been one, I can only respect & appreciate season ticket holders everywhere - particularly those who manage to show up for every game.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 37

@bw95562019 wrote:

been a good start of the season. den/kc game last night was a exciting one. tenn looked much better then i thought they would be at this point.  gator, your bucs have to get on the same page. but they have lot of young players and should get better.

Thanks for post, @bw95562019.  I agree the Bucs should get better - we sure don't want them getting any worse!  My husband & I are beginning to have serious doubts about coach Lovie's ability to pull this team together.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 37

been a good start of the season. den/kc game last night was a exciting one. tenn looked much better then i thought they would be at this point.  gator, your bucs have to get on the same page. but they have lot of young players and should get better.

dont take life too serious
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 37

I am  a Houston Texan's fan.  Season ticket holder and love my team and J J Watt 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 37

@moppers wrote:

I am a die-hard Titans fan. Have been ever since they moved from Houston to Nashville. Not since Steve McNair (R.I.P.) have we had a great quarterback. Mariota is going to get the Titans back up and running as he showed us during the first game of the season on Sunday. GO TITANS!

@moppers  -  The Titans surely heard your "GO TITANS!" and that of all their other fans, as they put away the Bucs here in Tampa last Sunday - so congrats!  The Bucs were sadly unimpressive & disappointing, and I am sorry to say that, as I am a Bucs fan...

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 37

I am a die-hard Titans fan. Have been ever since they moved from Houston to Nashville. Not since Steve McNair (R.I.P.) have we had a great quarterback. Mariota is going to get the Titans back up and running as he showed us during the first game of the season on Sunday. GO TITANS!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 37

@bearsun wrote:

Sorry Eagles could not keep Tim Tebow.  Hopefully he can go back as a TV commentator.

@bearsun - Your hope (& mine) for Tebow has been fulfilled, via the SEC Network.  Since I live in Tampa & support the Bucs, tomorrow I'll be watching Bucs play Titans - an interesting meeting of quarterbacks...

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 37
Lions, Tigers, Red Wings and Spartans are favored around our families. Grew up seeing the Lions play in the Silverdome. The good old days when they were winning. 😊 Go Lions!!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 37

Of course! 49er fan here. A local theater will show the game Monday night with me in the audience! Huge screen...HDTV....

Kudos
Views