Get a newer and safer vehicle while saving money! Check out the AARP auto buying program.

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: anyone into the nfl?

Message 21 of 37

Sorry Eagles could not keep Tim Tebow.  Hopefully he can go back as a TV commentator.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 37

Yes, go Carolina Panthers!  Then next I follow: Seattle Seahawks, San Diego Chargers and Houston Texans - in that order.  Some players I can't/won't watch: Kapneick, Brady, Manzel to name a few.  Sorry if anyone follows these players.  

football-player-234x240.pngBest time of the year...football season.umpire official.jpgLet's play ball!

Tags (3)
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 37

gator, watching your bucs on mnf. know its preseason but they look better then i thought. they have to work on the o line or the are going to get winston hurt.

dont take life too serious
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 37

i agree gator. i am also not sure if his style will work unless its more of for gimmick uses, like used in red zone ort for two pt conversions. but to have spot on roster for that he may have to play at another position also.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 37

@bw95562019 wrote:

gator, bucs do have a young qb who seems to have alot of upside, they still need to get some more talent around him. but it is a good starting point.  sorry to say they may improve a bit from last year there is still work to be done in tampa. as far as tebow, i would like to see him get a chance. if it will ever happen for him kelly's offence is the place.

Thanks for reply, bw95562019.  Being a Gator, I find it a big stretch to be enthusiastic about our new quaterback here in Tampa, but I'm trying.  Your comments about the Bucs seem on target to me.  Regarding Tebow, not sure he will ever manage to fit, with great success, into a pro team program.  

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 37

gator, bucs do have a young qb who seems to have alot of upside, they still need to get some more talent around him. but it is a good starting point.  sorry to say they may improve a bit from last year there is still work to be done in tampa. as far as tebow, i would like to see him get a chance. if it will ever happen for him kelly's offence is the place.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 37

@ls1873 wrote:

Well,if Bradford gets hurt,I would rather see Tebow at the helm instead of Mark Sanchez. Sanchez was not all that impressive last year.

ls1873, Thank you for your response.  I feel that Eagles are at least giving Tebow a real chance to make a contribution;  I hope he can manage to prove himself of sufficient value.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 37

Well,if Bradford gets hurt,I would rather see Tebow at the helm instead of Mark Sanchez. Sanchez was not all that impressive last year.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 37

@ls1873 wrote:

GO EAGLES!!!!!   Hopefully Chip Kelly knows what he is doing after he got rid of his star offensive players!

As usual, I will support the hometown team here in Tampa - The Bucs. We have a talented quarterback on board, but suspect he may not save the team from a very mediocre season, at best.

bw95562019:  Got anything you'd care to say about the Bucs, at this time?

ls1873 & bw95562019:  what do you think about the great Tebowski thus far?  As a Gator grad & fan, I would love to see him do well for the Eagles.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 37

i feel for you and philly fans. the philly baseball team has not been good last few years. i have no idea what the 76'ers are doing unless they think there is a award for tanking! even though philly and ny are rivals its not as much fun when one is down. and both have hisrory of that. to let you know how i can feel tour pain as a fan, i'm a fan of the mets, rangers and knicks!

Kudos
Views