You can help to pick the winner of the 2018 Movies for Grownups Readers' Choice award! Vote now for your favorite film.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Hockey 2016-17 Getting Ready to Blast Off!

Message 1 of 8

The mighty 'Quins'. find a way once again to win at the end!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

Go, Sharks!!! They lost the Stanley Cup finals last season, but they'll do it this season!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

Blackhawks got off to a slow start - Saturday's game was a great comeback against Nashville. Rickhard Panik (#14) had his first NHL hattrick! Looking forward to a very productive season - WE WANT THE CUP!!

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

Let's go Red Wings!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

My husband went to the NY Islander's opening night fan fest outside and managed to win two tickets to their game tomorrow night. I forgot whom the NY Islanders will be playing.

I'm glad that the NY Rangers if I recalled won their opener against the NY Islanders the other night.

Lets go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

Went to our first game of the Colorado Avalanche season on Saturday night - great way to start off the year! Looking forward to watching this new era Avalanche team come together and win the Cup this season!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

Although  it's  been  a  41  year  drought,  I'm  still  an avid  Flyers  fan.  I  don't  think  they  are  going  to  be  in  the  run  for  the  Stanley  Cup,  but  they'll  still  be  a  contending  team.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Hockey 2016-17 Getting Ready to Blast Off!

Message 8 of 8

Looking forward to the upcoming hockey season and my team the Detroit Red Wings not only extending their playoff appearance streak, but winning the Cup as well! The Wings have always been my team since the days of the Saturday afternoon broadcasts on NBC when there were but a few teams in the NHL. Who recalls Andy Brown - the last maskless goaltender to appear in the NHL? He had great years in Baltimore with the Baltimore Clippers of the AHL...alas a childhood memory. Remember seeing defenseman Jack Lynch of the Hershey Bears (AHL) come in to Baltimore one night in my 14th year and perform a one man defense / offense show - then later as a member of the Wings. The Baltimore connection got me started - and then it opened up my eyes to all of the great players who have been a part of the Detroit franchise...Wow! Can't say enough about Mr. Hockey...Gordie Howe and then Stevie Y and then Pavel...Really psyched about this season!...Hoping to catch a game in Hershey (AHL) or Wheeling (ECHL)...

We're a Jock Tamson's bairns
Kudos
Views
Replies