Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: "Hello Virginia"!!! Searching for traveling partners!!

Message 1 of 2

Hey VA friend!!  Im in Salem!! I love to travel, havent been able to for awhile now but hope to get back out there in near future!!  I'll check back with you after this hectic time is over lol

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

"Hello Virginia"!!! Searching for traveling partners!!

Message 2 of 2

Jolly-Good day to all!!   Trying to connect with people who enjoy traveling of all sorts. Home is in Salem, Roanoke, Vinton, and surrounding areas of Virginia. I like short trips,day trips,road trips, long distance trips, bus trips ,etc.  Let me know of some fascinating places you have visited or if you would be interested in having a travel partner. 70 years young, active driver, retired but do pt temp work when I want. Baby sit grand kids if I have nothing planned for self.   Thanks for your attention!!                           Pattycakes67

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.