Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Widowed Female Loves To Travel

Message 21 of 30

I replied to several folks on this thread and heard back from one. My travel plans for this year are pretty well set other than a fast cruise to Cuba (any one interested?). I replied to the thread basically for future travel. I may be going to Japan in 2018 followed by Viet Nam and Laos but NOTHING is set yet.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 30

Hi, this is Sylvia.  Several of us are trying to coordinate something.  Can you please provide your email address so we can communicate?  Thanks again.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Widowed Female Loves To Travel/Traveling Buddies

Message 23 of 30
Hi Judy, this is Sylvia. I've tried in the past to coordinate something with other members, to no avail. Please provide your email address also, so that perhaps we'll be successful in planning some trips. We're all in the same boat! Thanks again.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Widowed Female Loves To Travel/Traveling Buddies

Message 24 of 30

I am responding to several posts; fox2500/Silvia,  abourgeois4/Antoinette, kathkell130, donnakay44/Donna.  

We all have the same issue in common, we are looking for traveling buddies because we don't want to travel alone.  Silvia and Donna provided email addresses to reply directly.  This is the second time I have seen ads for traveling buddies so I know there are more senior women that want to connect with each other.  I suggest we start to communicate with each other directly to share ideas and future travel plans.  Thank you.  Judy

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 30

Hi,

My name is Donna and it would be nice to have a traveling partner...I am married; but hubby has no interest in traveling....the costs of traveling single is unfair...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 30

I travel frequently and perhaps we could connect. In August I am planning a trip to the Balkans after a month in Germany. Kathleen 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 30

Have you found someone to travel to Europe?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 30

Where are you planning on traveling to Europe and what countries?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 30

Hi Antoinette, my name is Sylvia and I live in Mobile. I also would love to find someone compatible to travel to Europe and other places. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views
Replies

Widowed Female Loves To Travel

Message 30 of 30

Hi, my name is Antoinette. I live in New Orleans and who love to meet someone interested in traveling to Europe, Central America and the US- West Coast.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.