Live Your Best Life With Rewards for Good. Start Earning Reward Points Now. Get Started Now!

Info Seeker

Re: Widowed Female Loves To Travel

Message 11 of 22

2018 possibly Japan and SE Asia

Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 12 of 22

where do u want to go?

Info Seeker

Message 13 of 22

I replied to several folks on this thread and heard back from one. My travel plans for this year are pretty well set other than a fast cruise to Cuba (any one interested?). I replied to the thread basically for future travel. I may be going to Japan in 2018 followed by Viet Nam and Laos but NOTHING is set yet.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 14 of 22

Hi, this is Sylvia.  Several of us are trying to coordinate something.  Can you please provide your email address so we can communicate?  Thanks again.

Bronze Conversationalist

Re: Widowed Female Loves To Travel/Traveling Buddies

Message 15 of 22
Hi Judy, this is Sylvia. I've tried in the past to coordinate something with other members, to no avail. Please provide your email address also, so that perhaps we'll be successful in planning some trips. We're all in the same boat! Thanks again.
Info Seeker

Re: Widowed Female Loves To Travel/Traveling Buddies

Message 16 of 22

I am responding to several posts; fox2500/Silvia,  abourgeois4/Antoinette, kathkell130, donnakay44/Donna.  

We all have the same issue in common, we are looking for traveling buddies because we don't want to travel alone.  Silvia and Donna provided email addresses to reply directly.  This is the second time I have seen ads for traveling buddies so I know there are more senior women that want to connect with each other.  I suggest we start to communicate with each other directly to share ideas and future travel plans.  Thank you.  Judy

Info Seeker

Message 17 of 22

Hi,

My name is Donna and it would be nice to have a traveling partner...I am married; but hubby has no interest in traveling....the costs of traveling single is unfair...

Info Seeker

Message 18 of 22

I travel frequently and perhaps we could connect. In August I am planning a trip to the Balkans after a month in Germany. Kathleen 

Info Seeker

Message 19 of 22

Have you found someone to travel to Europe?

Info Seeker

Message 20 of 22

Where are you planning on traveling to Europe and what countries?