Contributor

Widowed Female Loves To Travel

Hi, my name is Antoinette. I live in New Orleans and who love to meet someone interested in traveling to Europe, Central America and the US- West Coast.

0 Kudos
Contributor

My name is Mary and became widower this year. I like to find travel buddy, like to start traveling in US first before international.

Anybody interested?

0 Kudos
Contributor

Capt. Ron here. Ready to travel. Have 40 ft Class A motor home
0 Kudos
Contributor

you still want me?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

WOULD LOVE TO, was a widow, then have been remarried for 25 years, husband doesnt like to travel.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Did you find someone?

Cid

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am interested in Africa also. I am going to Antarctica in January, taking the Holland American 22-day cruise that leaves from Chile and ends in Buenos Aires. I believe a friend will accompany me but one never knows. 

I leave for Germany, the Balkans and London in a few weeks. In the Balkans I am on a 13-day tour, if you are interested as you seem to enjoy foreign travel as I do. 

You can can email me directly at kjkelly130@ail.com. 

Kathleen

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

I replied to several folks on this thread and heard back from one. My travel plans for this year are pretty well set other than a fast cruise to Cuba (any one interested?). I replied to the thread basically for future travel. I may be going to Japan in 2018 followed by Viet Nam and Laos but NOTHING is set yet.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am responding to several posts; fox2500/Silvia,  abourgeois4/Antoinette, kathkell130, donnakay44/Donna.  

We all have the same issue in common, we are looking for traveling buddies because we don't want to travel alone.  Silvia and Donna provided email addresses to reply directly.  This is the second time I have seen ads for traveling buddies so I know there are more senior women that want to connect with each other.  I suggest we start to communicate with each other directly to share ideas and future travel plans.  Thank you.  Judy

0 Kudos
Contributor

Don't. Have a RV but looking to be companion to someone. Have lived in RV full time so experienced in the life style. Am not a driver but great at planning and navigating cooking and cleaning etc. text me at 515-229-6750 if u r interested in getting acquainted. Looking forward to hearing from you. Please text a NO if not please. 

0 Kudos

I too am looking to find someone (women) friend (s) to travel with as well i have an RV bit can't drive it so if that not an option want to do it traditional ways I want to see the US as well as rest of the world
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi:  I'm Carole. I live in Manchester, CT.  I'm 59, a retired social worker, federal grants administrator & Maritime Law interpreter.  

I'd like to travel to Branson, Mo.

The national parks of the Golden West with ymtvacations.com.  

I go to Canada quite often, Vermont, NH, Cape Cod, Myrtle Beach, Cape May...  

Travel is so much better when shared with a compatible person.

Could you share a bit of information about you?  Where do you live, age?  Places you'd like to visit?

0 Kudos

Retired widow haven't found anyone to travel with. Love to travel

0 Kudos
Contributor

r u still looking for a travel buddy?
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi!!

im carolyn ferran.

where do u live? Can u tell me about you?

thank u!

i also would be happy to answer any questions.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi Carolyn!  My name is Carole.  I'm looking for someone to travel with as well.  I enjoy day trips, weekend getaways & am currently looking for someone to get to know to enable the two of us to take advantage of the discount deals traveling to The National Parks of the Golden West.  It's a bus tour through ymtvacations.com.  I've heard great things about them.  Their tour listings are available on-line.  I also get great rates as I've cruised the Carribean quite a bit.  

I'm 59, widowed, a retired social worker,federal grants administrator & Maritime Law interpreter. I'd like to know more about you as well.

0 Kudos

Hi I'm Paulette live in Ohio love to travel. I would love to visit the parks too

I would love to visit the National parks too

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi Carole :

I see that your post is a year old. I just thought I would take a chance and reply.

I am a retired 64 year old female that loves travel. I am traveling to Ireland this

November 2018 by myself on a group tour. I did look up YMT vacations and they

have some very good prices. Are you still looking for a travel buddy ?

Cathy

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have a 40 ft motorhome, looking for travel partner. I am a male looking for a female.
captmatey@gmail.com
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi Judy, this is Sylvia. I've tried in the past to coordinate something with other members, to no avail. Please provide your email address also, so that perhaps we'll be successful in planning some trips. We're all in the same boat! Thanks again.
0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi,

My name is Donna and it would be nice to have a traveling partner...I am married; but hubby has no interest in traveling....the costs of traveling single is unfair...

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi,

I am on the same boat, my hubby is not able to travel as much as I do due to his business. I usually travel during the months of late March, early April, June, and August. I am interested in doing a guided tour of South Africa with Victoria Falls and Antartica. I also have not been to Cambodia to see the Angkor Wat. Let me know if these places are of interest to you.
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

where do u want to go?

0 Kudos
Contributor

2018 possibly Japan and SE Asia

0 Kudos
Contributor

I travel frequently and perhaps we could connect. In August I am planning a trip to the Balkans after a month in Germany. Kathleen 

0 Kudos

Where are you planning on traveling to Europe and what countries?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Anyone looking at Iceland in 2018?  Thinking about starting somewhere in British Isles and circumnavigating Iceland.  Female willing to share a van and expenses.  After a 9,300-mile drive alone to Eastern Canada (from Missouri) this summer, I think I'll be ready for a companion next year.

Two other things:  Does anyone know anyone in Ottawa, Canada--just somewhere to throw my sleeping bag June 30 and July 1.  It's the sesquicentennial Canada Day and EVERYTHING has been sold old for 8 weeks.  Right now, I'm camping in the car in a parking lot.

If you're anywhere close to the greatamericaneclipse.com on Aug. 21, be there.  This one happens every 330 years because it only touches the United States, not Canada or Mexico.  It comes in just north of Portland, OR and goes out just south of Columbia, SC.  But don't come to Missouri.  We are even more booked than Ottawa, and officials are expecting a total gridlock on Interstate 70 for 36 hours or more.  See website above to check the route.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi Antoinette, my name is Sylvia and I live in Mobile. I also would love to find someone compatible to travel to Europe and other places. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

0 Kudos

Have you found someone to travel to Europe?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi, this is Sylvia.  Several of us are trying to coordinate something.  Can you please provide your email address so we can communicate?  Thanks again.

0 Kudos