Travel group for singles

I live in Seattle and would like to find a tour group.

Is there such a group>

Contributor

Also a Las Vegan, senior single, 62, ready to travel, and looking for single tour group. Any links or AARP site?

0 Kudos
Contributor

I live in Costa Rica but I am interesting about the single tours.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I live in NJ and I also am looking for a group to travel with.

Kudos
Views

i live in NJ also and looking for a group to travel with.

0 Kudos

check out www.theitalianontour.com.  They wave the single supplement on many of their tours.  Just contact them directly at info@theitalianontour.com

0 Kudos
Contributor

It is not possible to get into that website but I am interested I live in Costa Rica
0 Kudos
Contributor

I live in Las Vegas, am a young 75, single, and am looking for overseas travel, anywhere with other singles. 

Any ideas or volunteers.

Steve S.

0 Kudos

I also live in Las Vegas and haven’t found any senior single travel groups.  Sharon B.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Me Too

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi @carolynhale!  I saw your post.  You might want to check out ymtvacations.com  They offer great bus touring vacations.  You would still need to find a travel buddy however as all their prices are pp/do.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi!  I saw your post.  You might want to check out ymtvacations.com  They offer great bus touring vacations.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Yes, there is one. I just started a travel service for Seniors, and I am a self employed travel planner.

I just started building my website, and will begin posting tours, cruises, and trips for later this year. I do apologize if this reply is inapropriate.

David

0 Kudos

Will you post your website please

0 Kudos