Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Single Senior Travel

Message 61 of 109
I live in Florida (Cape Coral) and would like to travel with somebody. I'm going to Spain and Portugal in May. I've put Room share due to the increase in tour price. Let me know if you would like to start a conversation with me.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 109
I intend to winter in Fla probably from Oct. thru March - plans are just in the works. I am a retired widowed single teacher/social worker, librarian who has been care taking for the past 10 years...parent passed away in 2013 and am just now replanning life for myself going forward. Only obstacle is having someone attend my 10 yr old puppy who I don't kennel! Once I get this resolved, I'd love to return to Italy too. Was there back in 1961 & loved it! My Fl destination will be the St. Pete area. Perhaps we can connect once I get there to meet and get to know one another to see if we'd be compatible travel mates. Am a non-smoker, only occasional glass of wine drinker- early to bed, early to rise person.....I live in ME...not sure of how to connect securely from this site.....
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 109
In Response to Re: Single Senior Travel:
Forgot on my last post to say I am a retired, single female.
Posted by BonBon64

Hello, are you interested in going from NY to Southampton? (Aslo single lady, same age as you.)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 109
I live in the NE. Florida area and I am looking for someone who also wants to avoid the single supplements when traveling.   I have a long list of places I would like to see.  I like to cruise and there is a dream future cruise on my list (57 days goes lots of places).  I also am looking at Celebrity in October New England and Canada.  I don't smoke, rarely drink and don't snore.  I am a very young 66.  The late night and party stuff fled me a long time ago.  I am independent so not looking for someone who needs to do everything together on a cruise. That is not to say that we might want to do the same things!   Please contact me if you want to meet/talk and see if we might plan some fun travels.
Posted by BonBon64

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 109
I live in the NE. Florida area and I am looking for someone who also wants to avoid the single supplements when traveling.   I have a long list of places I would like to see.  I like to cruise and there is a dream future cruise on my list (57 days goes lots of places).  I also am looking at Celebrity in October New England and Canada.  I don't smoke, rarely drink and don't snore. 

I am 80 so you may consider me too old, live in AZ so its a chore getting there but want that cruise and only use Celebrity and Royal Carib. Have both booked for oother places (April & Dec) but would love to avoid single sup. Did you find somone?  Really would like a round trip that includes Quebec.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 109

In Response to Single Senior Travel : Travel with Lufthansa, the world's best organized airline!
Posted by 1651925

thats what Im looking for , Is there anyrecent  posts  about this???

sacramento CA

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 109
Forgot on my last post to say I am a retired, single female.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 109
I live in the NE. Florida area and I am looking for someone who also wants to avoid the single supplements when traveling.   I have a long list of places I would like to see.  I like to cruise and there is a dream future cruise on my list (57 days goes lots of places).  I also am looking at Celebrity in October New England and Canada.  I don't smoke, rarely drink and don't snore.  I am a very young 66.  The late night and party stuff fled me a long time ago.  I am independent so not looking for someone who needs to do everything together on a cruise. That is not to say that we might want to do the same things!   Please contact me if you want to meet/talk and see if we might plan some fun travels.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 109
In Response to Re: Single Senior Travel : I also live in a small (20.000) and pretty rural midwestern IN town.  I am not traveling much at the moment, but love to do so when I have enough money.  If you live near the Chicago or So. Bend area, we should get in touch.
Posted by paprice46

Hi,  I live in Chicago and would like to get in touch regarding traveling together.  Pat
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 109
Single retired from notheast NJ....looking for someone to travel companion with.....nationwidw/islands first....international in future....msbudd181@gmail.com
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.