Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Single Senior Travel

Message 51 of 109
Hello! Was excited to hear from you! Not sure how to go from here though! Called AARP and they told me the only way to communicate here is public domain so everyone can see my email address. Dont know if I want to give that out publicly even if it is only to AARP members. What do you suggest?
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 109

I also meant to say I am a non-smoker and would prefer a non-smoking travel partner. My hubby smokes and it is a real pain. Thanks again. I would also like to start in the US to start with and we can see from there!!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 109

Hi I am a married 61 year old whose hubby is a homebody and content to be so, while I want to travel. I would like to take 1 or maybe two trips a year that are not extravagant. I do not like to travel alone. I do not mind starting the trip and meeting you along the way. I am on the east coast in Virginia. I do snore but carry my bipap with me wherever I go. I do not do illegal drugs, prescribed drugs yes, do not drink, or cheat on my husband but if you are single, hey go for it and I will not judge you.I am a retired teacher, highly educated but enjoy reading, dancing and meeting new people. If you are interested in talking, texting, emailing and possibly taking some trips together please get back to me. 

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 109

Hello I am 68  years young, and like you would love to take a cruise, but I want to feel safe when doing it. I am divorced, and can pay for my own expenses, Would like to share a cabin with 2 beds. Would enjoy someone that would like become friends and go on the excurisions and have fun on the ship. Tired of doing nothing, So I made a New Year's Resolution to go on a cruise. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 109

Hey Vicki!  I, too, am a female retired teacher looking for a travel buddy.  I saw your post was a few years ago, but am wondering if you're still looking for someone to galavant with!  Would love to hear from you.   Becky

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 109

In my last post, forgot to say I am female and would be willing to share a room or not.  Im very flexible and am looking forward to meeting new friends to travel with!  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 109

Hello.  Im a retired teacher looking for a travel companion as well.  Im game to go just about anywhere.  Am wanting to enjoy NYC this holiday season to see the sites and maybe take in a Broadway show.  Travel abroad is in my schedule for next year. My home base is NE Ohio.  Maybe we can make a connection!  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 109

I am a single female 60 looking for a buddy to travel with. I would like to go to Mediterranian Cruise, Howaii, Austratlia, Viking River Cruise and many more. I love all our national parks and would like to see all of them in my lifetime.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 109

You mention no travel in Asia and Middle East. Are you looking at US travel. I'm a retired librarian and love to travel and tour. Hope to hear from you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 109

I am a recently retired teacher wanting to travel.  I'm easy to get along with.  Not interested in travel to Asia or the Middle East.  I am a woman and want a like minded, open minded travel partner.  Let me know if you think this might be you.  Vikki

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.