Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Single Senior Travel

Message 42 of 109

Hi! My name is Ann and I'm looking for a trip this summer. I am not married, live in NYC and I can travel during the summers and when schools are closed. If you'd like, maybe we can see if this is doable for us both!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 109

Hello.  I saw your text and wanted to make contact.  I am a retired teacher and am wanting to travel!  But I need a travel partner!  I live in NE Ohio and am interested in traveling just about anywhere!  If interested, please contact me at atealover2@roadrunner.com.  If you do email me, please put AARP travel buddy in the subject line.  I dont usually open email from strangers!  LOL!  Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!  Becky

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 109

Hello.  I am a retired teacher, divorced and looking for a travel buddy.  Saw you email and would like to make contact!  If interested, I can be reached at atealover2@roadrunner.com.  Look forward to hearing from you!  Please put AARP senior travel in the info line if you email me because I dont usually open mail from strangers.  Becky 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 109

Tried to email you and it won't go through, so you will need to contact me. Thanks Charlened

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 109

I am charlened email me at 1extraordinaryteacher@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you and maybe get together for a trip. I am hoping to see my new grandchild in Portland June 2018, have any ideas from there???

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 109

eb2003 I haven't heard anything and decided to check. Anyone interested please in traveling I am charlene d and whatever that number is. contact me directly 1extraordinaryteacher@gmail.com Thanks

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 109

msparkie64@gmail.com. This is my email that way you can contact me. Was very excited to hear from youl

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 109
This is eb2003 again. Everytime I send a reply to a specific person on here, it looks like its going out to everyone in this discussion thread. Not sure what to do. Ive sent replies to charlened 790635 and mq7507 but they didnt show that they were for those specific people. Any suggestions?
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 109

Hello.  Im new to this so not really sure how all this works.  I am eb2003 and would like to communicate with you about being a travel buddy.  But an not  how to do that.  Any suggestions? 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.