Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Single Senior Travel

Message 1 of 109

Hello I'm Denise I live in Delaware and now all my travel friends are married.  I have traveled for the pass 5 year off of Groupon.  Paris, spain Italy, Rome thailand china and Morocco solo in sept 2020  would love to have a travel buddy I'm 57 and still working but I am flexible.  Please reachout if your passion is to travel the world 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 109

Hi Cathy:

I am currently in the UK but  plan on visiting Scandinavia and Cambodia this year.  Please email me at priscillaprichard19@gmail.com so we can discuss it, if you are interested.  Priscilla

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 109

I am a 61 yo female looking to travel.    I have traveled with my husband adult children to Ireland, Italy, London, Paris, Costa Rica and Alaska and have paid for every bit of it.   I am now ready to travel alone -- and pay for myself and myself only.   I would love to explore Vietnam, Norway, Iceland, Guatamala, and almost, anywhere.   Any referals for safe places for a woman my age alone?   Any women interested in, perhaps, traveling together?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 109

I am traveling with Globus myself next month, visiting Ireland.  They cover all of Europe, and they also offer packages including flights from the USA, very affordable .  Alternatively, you can get your own flights to a starting point in Europe and use their land packages only.  Check them out and always read the reviews.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 109

I have always travelled alone (or single if you wish). & used many different tour companys.  All have been great-you are only alone as you wish to be & I never felt left out.  I am now 82 y.o. & just got back from a 14 day cruise alone.  Met many nice people & some who were also travelling alone. THere are some companys which are specific to seniors i.e. SAGA, OAT & ET. ( I think those are the right names) If you have a computor just look them up.  Also there is Rhodes Scholars.  Hope this helps.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 109

What is a reputable travel company that caters to solo seniors touring Europe?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 109

Hi Diane, I live in New York, you can contact me via email at [email address removed from public view to protect your safety]

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 109

I could travel with anyone.  I have been looking at the short cruises.  I just bought a new vehicle and I am not ready to take a vacation this year.  I am going to New York for a day on the Megabus to buy fabric.  The Megabus is only $10 each way.   Thank you!   

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 109

Teri,

You did not mention if you are looking for another female to travel with.

I am a 67 yr old female also non-smoker.  All of my friends are either married or are physically unable to travel. I have done much traveling with my man-friend but we are no longer together. I miss traveling.  I checked out the Women Traveling Together Site.  It is a great company but I find it a litttle expensive. Thought I would try this first.

I have not been to the places you have mentioned.  I wouldn't mind traveling to one of them.  On my bucket list is Vietnam and Alaska (no cruise)  I am still working and just started new job so I would have to schedule for April, May or

summer of 2020.  I live near Chicago Il. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 109

Yes traveling with someone is always better. Do you do facebook?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users