Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Single Senior Travel

Message 32 of 109
My advice, if you can't find anyone to go with, schedule. a trip though a tour company. You can either share a room or go solo. You will never be alone unless you choose to.
Go to a travel agent & ask for the info. They are wonderful resources. I am 81 y.o have been on every continent but 2 & went alone each time usually with a tour. There is nothing like it.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 109

Nice to hear from you Teri. May I ask where you live? I’m from NY. 

I’ve been to several of the places you’ve expressed interest in but not all. If you’d like, you can contact me  [Personal email address removed from public view to protect your online privacy]

Have a great day!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 109

Hi, I’m a 66 yr old woman non smoker, I’m interested in traveling in the US just starting out.  Some places I’m interested in Albuquerque Balloon Festival, Kentucky Derby, NYC, Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard, The Ark in Kentucky, Washington DC, the Smithsonians.  If you have any of the same interests, maybe we could travel together.  

Thanks

Teri

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 109

Hi Maria:

So nice to know that I am not the only one who has those views!  Kudos to you.

I live in New York, retired a couple of years ago, no strings attached, and I enjoy traveling the world (why not?).  Are you interested in traveling abroad?  I have covered most of the USA, love San Fran, by the way.

Priscilla Prichard

[Personal email address removed from public view to protect your online privacy]

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 109

Hi Sus:

I recently joined this site and, though you posted a few years ago, are you still interested in travelling abroad, Eastern Europe, specifically this year (2019)?  I am a 68-year-old retired female, and live alone, no husband and no children, so can do pretty much as I please.  I don't drink but do smoke some times and, by God's grace, am in good health.

Priscilla Prichard

[Personal email address removed from public view to protect your online privacy]

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 109

Hi Vikki:

I recently joined this site and want to know if you are still interested in travelling with another retired lady!  I have visited Asia many times, but am looking forward to a trip to Eastern Europe this year (2019), for about 4 to 5 weeks.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 109

I’m interested in crushing 

need cruising senior partner

please help me 

tyvm

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 109
I was also intimidated travelling alone. I started travelling with tour companies. This may cost a little more, but there is always someone you can hang out with. Even though you are travelling alone, there are lots of people to get acquainted on a tour. My problem with solo travel is eating by myself. With a tour group you just sit with someone and you get to know each other. Trust me, you will enjoy yourself. Being in the hotel room alone is wonderful! And you can do whatever you want to do! JUST DO IT!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 109

Morning Ann!  So nice to hear from you!  Yes, Im interested in traveling!  Ive got several trips already planned in June and Sept, but wouldnt mind discussing another one if possible!  Im available in July and August depending on where we would want to go!  If you could please respond directly to my email, that would be easier!  It's: atealover2@roadrunner.com. Also please put Senior travel in the subject line as I dont open emails from strangers!  I look forward to hearing from you!  

Becky

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users