Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

More transit to churches in St. Louis but also to psychics

Message 1 of 1

Major transit service changes in St. Louis means different things to many people.  For the first time in many years, South St. Louis County now sees an increase in transit service on Sundays.  That is good for those who do go to church and worship God.  But I am pretty annoyed that the psychic on Delmar will also be getting service as well.  I hope that this time this one doesn't make the same mistake that the "Miss Cleo" girl did by harassing people on the do not call list.  But St. Louis Metro is a public transit agency and eventhough they are forced to provide good service to Christians, but they are also forced to also provide service to psychics.  That is one thing that is so cool about public transit.  Is that they are open to everyone regardless of beliefs.  Ever since the "Miss Cleo" saga, I started calling psychics stupid.  And I know that's rude.  The reason why I don't believe in them is because they lie.  Not all of them.  

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.