WATCH VIDEO: Day 5 of Iowa presidential candidate forum with Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Looking for female travel companion

Message 1 of 3

Like Karen said, what and when is needed? Sounds likes a trip of a life time! I'm in Florida, and a emty nester, 55 yr old and looking for something different to feel like life has something more for me now.

Please let me know if this is something that is still open. Sounds so interesting.

Anyone else traveling this summer?

Need a travel partner?, I'm looking for new friends and new adventures, let me know.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Looking for female travel companion

Message 2 of 3

Hello my name is karen, 68yrs of age, and interested ! Live in maine, what does the air fare cost?, how much money do I need to go? What do you do there, work?, live on retirement? ,. Have you found anyone yet?  Please email me cloutiercamille@ymail.com. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views
Replies

Looking for female travel companion

Message 3 of 3

Looking for a retired femail to travel and live in Phuket Thailand with me for 3 to 5 years. Sharing the cost of living makes life easier there. I came back to the US with $10,000 saved. Now I want to live there this time to save more. I plan to have $20,000 to $40,000 this time. You could do the same. When living there from 2012 to 2015 I love it.

The cost of living is great. I was living on $1,000 to $1,500 a month and lived like a QUEEN. My apartment was about $250 a month which included the utilities (water and electric) and weekly maid service. The food is great and I could eat 3 meals for about $10.00 a day. The weather is good to great with no snow.

I do not want to be a 90 year old forgotten woman in a rocking chair at an old folks home saying, "I wish I did this or that." Do you?

If intrested I plan to leave about April/May 2019 time frame.

Author-Pic.jpg

Kudos
Views
Replies