Hundreds of Member Benefits. One Convenient Place to Explore Them. Check it Out!

Info Seeker

Re: I am a retired senior female 72 and would love a female travel companion

Message 1 of 10

Yes, I have found someone to do the Norway trip.  It was a friend of a friend.  We go in July.  But would be interested in meeting women who love to travel.  Marian

Marian Cotkin
Report Inappropriate Content
Bronze Conversationalist

Re: I am a retired senior female 72 and would love a female travel companion

Message 2 of 10

Have you found someone yet?

Info Seeker

Re: re: I am a retired senior female 72 and would love a female travel companion

Message 3 of 10

I am a female, 75 years old, well traveled, and would love a female travel companion to go on a Vantage tour up and down the Norwegian Coast.  I would like to do this in June, July or August of 2018.  Anyone interested please contact me -

Marian Cotkin
Conversationalist

re: I am a retired senior female 72 and would love a female travel companion

Message 4 of 10
In Response to I am a retired senior female 72 and would love a female travel companion:

I am looking forward to a tour of Greece anyone interested?  Am also interested in The Galapos Islands.  I love to travel and want a buddy.

I used to go to the Greek Islands many years ago. I would fly into Athens, take a taxi to Pireaus and then take a boat to one of the islands. Kids would meet the boats as they came in with offers of rooms and I would take one. The islands were gorgeous, the ocean was warm, the snorkelling super.

Silver Conversationalist

Message 5 of 10
In Response to I am a retired senior female 72 and would love a female travel companion:

I am looking forward to a tour of Greece anyone interested?  Am also interested in The Galapos Islands.  I love to travel and want a buddy.

Are you "byrl"?  Write again.  We can sure visit about it.

I'm tickled pink to be getting some interest!!!           Sig

Silver Conversationalist

Message 6 of 10
In Response to post:

Hi Fran!  I'm 58 yr old F. and have been on 4 cruises, planning 5th for Jan 2011.  Don't think I could swing Greece or Galapagos---?????????  Future?????????

Am looking for a cabin-mate/casual companion for that cruise.  If you or anyone (F similar age) is interested please write,  7 nights Eastern Caribbean on Norwegian Pearl.  I've gone with my sister's group and this will be another of her groups (which are open to anyone who'd like to go).  The last 2 cruises I was alone in the cabin.  As part of the group I at least knew people on board and we usually gathered before dinner and all went to dinner together.   We also (often-not always) do some activities together if each chooses to.  My sister is trying to put together a beach day (I think at Samana DR) through a hotel there.  I'd like to have someone to share the expense of the cabin and spend some time with.  Solitary cruising is FAR better than not cruising.................Jan 23-30 out of Miami.  I live in MN.

Each pays own, spend some time together but not all. 

Like to have a great time--but not a raucous time...   Play Scrabble?

Don't think I'm doing this right:   ANYWAY---I got a message from byrl--maybe it was a posting.  She's looking for travel companion.  If this is the case, do the "friend" thing, then I think we can write.

I don't get to travel a lot.  Have done 4 cruises since Jan 2004.  I do love to go.  Couple times we did some sightseeing/activities a few days ahead of cruise.  Am hoping to make 2011 cruise into about a 10 day vacation.

Silver Conversationalist

Message 7 of 10

Hi Fran!  I'm 58 yr old F. and have been on 4 cruises, planning 5th for Jan 2011.  Don't think I could swing Greece or Galapagos---?????????  Future?????????

Am looking for a cabin-mate/casual companion for that cruise.  If you or anyone (F similar age) is interested please write,  7 nights Eastern Caribbean on Norwegian Pearl.  I've gone with my sister's group and this will be another of her groups (which are open to anyone who'd like to go).  The last 2 cruises I was alone in the cabin.  As part of the group I at least knew people on board and we usually gathered before dinner and all went to dinner together.   We also (often-not always) do some activities together if each chooses to.  My sister is trying to put together a beach day (I think at Samana DR) through a hotel there.  I'd like to have someone to share the expense of the cabin and spend some time with.  Solitary cruising is FAR better than not cruising.................Jan 23-30 out of Miami.  I live in MN.

Each pays own, spend some time together but not all. 

Like to have a great time--but not a raucous time...   Play Scrabble?

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 8 of 10

Hi, would love to go with you. What a wonderful trip. Let us know when you get back. Regards Maryann

Info Seeker

I am a retired senior female 72 and would love a female travel companion

Message 9 of 10

Info Seeker

I am a retired senior female 72 and would love a female travel companion

Message 9 of 10